Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jojo13345

Mech1 wrote: »
    I got one paid for in harvey norman yesterday, so my search is off. But I enjoyed it, so im willing to team up with one other desperate santa to help find another one at rrp.
    Im based in South Dublin and can pay and collect in the Dublin area.
    First to ask gets my help.

I need all the help I can get! Based in Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jabbasolo

I got one paid for in harvey norman yesterday, so my search is off. But I enjoyed it, so im willing to team up with one other desperate santa to help find another one at rrp.

Please help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jksb1989

Jojo13345 wrote: »
    What was your expected delivery day from Harvey Norman?

I didn't get one so not sure of delivery date. Before Santa comes anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Mech1

Sorry but im not helping brand new accounts on here

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ChezzaC

Jabbasolo wrote: »

Pleased help me im South Dublin aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 wifey1991

Hi all,

I've been looking for a PS5 for my son for the past few weeks with no success. I would be eternally grateful if someone could generously offer us a spare reservation code. You would save our Christmas.

It has been a difficult year for everyone but life has just recently become a lot more difficult for my son. Last week our 2 year old doggo ran off, as you can imagine it has been very traumatic. He's been seen in the area but just won't come home to us. Just like my husband. We're so lonely.

I know a PS5 won't bring them back but I'd do anything to see Timmy smile again. His PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X and new gaming PC just don't make him happy anymore.

Please save our Christmas by giving us a reservation code and I promise I won't sell it on for twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KittleSkittles

Yes have one spare but I already promised it to AddieCroke. If they don't come back in 5 mins you can have it

Omg thanks so much. Would mean the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NeedAPS5

Ok haven't heard from Addie so if I don't hear from Kitty in 5 you can have it.

Would really appreciate that thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I think this thread has now gone past the point of saving. So many first time posters, new regs, asking for stock.

First time posters will not respect the Mod requests, wont read the first post. I have given 2 boardsies my PS5s so far as I got one on Littlewoods, the other 2 I need for family. Yes, I got them with help of boards.ie and in particular this thread.

I wish others best of luck navigating this thread and the posts(guilty here of posting without a stock update). I've received 4 PMs today from people who followed my Argos advice and 2 of them already have PS5s at home in their houses. There is hope for some following this thread, but I'm not sure if it can be controlled any longer. The closer we get to Christmas the worse it will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,310 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Christ its tedious scrolling through 95% of these posts hoping to see stock updates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

Sorry but im not helping brand new accounts on here

Don’t think I count as a new user with over 10 posts? , was first to comment :-) and sent a dm :-) .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jabbasolo

wifey1991 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've been looking for a PS5 for my son for the past few weeks with no success. I would be eternally grateful if someone could generously offer us a spare reservation code. You would save our Christmas.

It has been a difficult year for everyone but life has just recently become a lot more difficult for my son. Last week our 2 year old doggo ran off, as you can imagine it has been very traumatic. He's been seen in the area but just won't come home to us. Just like my husband. We're so lonely.

I know a PS5 won't bring them back but I'd do anything to see Timmy smile again. His PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X and new gaming PC just don't make him happy anymore.

Please save our Christmas by giving us a reservation code and I promise I won't sell it on for twice the price.

boo hoo

NeedAPS5 wrote: »

Addie has texted you back im her friend n helping her get one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Hi all,

best one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

Hi all,

Ok you win, the sob story was really the icing on top. Sorry to everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AddieCroke

Jabbasolo wrote: »

Would love some help please! I also live in South Dublin and trying to get one

Omg thanks so much. Would mean the world.

Addie texted you back im her friend helping her get one

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DMOL50

Highly unlikely but does anyone have a pre order they are not using digital / disc. It’s for my brother who is supposed to be getting it from Santa parents have asked me to try and find one.

Find one yourself and stop begging

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

Sorry but you and the others can't compete with the lost dog. Wifey needs the ps5

ChezzaC wrote: »
    Addie has texted you back im her friend n helping her get one

I can’t seem to see the message?

• Advertisement

Sorry but you and the others can't compete with the lost dog. Wifey needs the ps5

Haha thanks anyways, I wouldn’t sit here and lie about lost dogs and all that for a ps5.. if yea manage to get another I’d appreciate it

I would love some help please! I also live in South Dublin, I need all the help I can get please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Long shot but does anyone want to trade reserve codes?

I have a reserve code for a disk ps5 in argos killarney, looking to trade with someone with a reserve code closer to Dublin.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DMOL50

AddieCroke wrote: »
    I would love some help please! I also live in South Dublin, I need all the help I can get please

Nobody cares

I can’t seem to see the message?

I PM you

DMOL50 wrote: »
    Nobody cares

This is a public forum for everyone to use to get help or information that they need no need to be so nasty. People on this are trying to make someone's Christmas to find a PS5 it's stressful if you are a parent and trying to make your child's Christmas. Go Troll someone else or another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Im not begging but if anyone has one spare, disc version please pm me. I will actually collect or drive to meet you anywhere north or south its for Santa.

But look Im trying the last few weeks and will try to the end. Theres worse off in the World.

Im keeping the faith stores will get more Im dreaming of the refresh button at this stage ..lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

This thread has turned into people
    Begging for a ps5, lots will be available come January

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Mech1

Ok Benny79 im on your search team as of now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Okay new thread for swaps and unwanted orders!

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058138284/1/#post115511894

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement