Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options
1174175176177178180»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Jahcork wrote: »
    This thread has turned into people
    Begging for a ps5, lots will be available come January

That would help with Santa mate will it. Hence why everyone is in a panic.. Sony should of released it months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

benny79 wrote: »
    That would help with Santa mate will it. Hence why everyone is in a panic.. Sony should of released it months ago.

Just tell your child some lie like Santa has covid

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jabbasolo

Jahcork wrote: »
    This thread has turned into people
    Begging for a ps5, lots will be available come January

I hope so Jah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Mech1 wrote: »
    Ok Benny79 im on your search team as of now.

Ha.. Cheers mate I actually love boards .. but look if you get one feel free to give to a loved one you know.. I keep plugging away.. My hands actually shaked last night when smyths went live last night .. how people are so quick to get them beyond me hats off though.. I got it in basket and crashed its actually devastating in a way..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

wifey1991 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've been looking for a PS5 for my son for the past few weeks with no success. I would be eternally grateful if someone could generously offer us a spare reservation code. You would save our Christmas.

It has been a difficult year for everyone but life has just recently become a lot more difficult for my son. Last week our 2 year old doggo ran off, as you can imagine it has been very traumatic. He's been seen in the area but just won't come home to us. Just like my husband. We're so lonely.

I know a PS5 won't bring them back but I'd do anything to see Timmy smile again. His PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X and new gaming PC just don't make him happy anymore.

Please save our Christmas by giving us a reservation code and I promise I won't sell it on for twice the price.

You're obviously not that desperate for a PS5. Check your PM's.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Long shot but does anyone want to trade reserve codes?

I have a reserve code for a disk ps5 in argos killarney, looking to trade with someone with a reserve code closer to Dublin.

Cheers.

People should probably keep an eye on the Argos websites over the next few days if posts like this are anything to go by.

People reserving consoles with no intention/means to travel to go get them. Maybe don't order something for store pickup half the country away.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

People should probably keep an eye on the Argos websites over the next few days if posts like this are anything to go by.

People reserving consoles with no intention/means to travel to go get them. Maybe don't order something for store pickup half the country away.

Same **** was happening 7 years ago with PS4 and argos reservations 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

You're obviously not that desperate for a PS5. Check your PM's.

It’s clearly a piss-take

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I am going regardless, I thought I would ask around to prevent two posters making long journeys. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jbng98

Did anyone have any contact from Smyths about last nights pre-order? Will they be in before Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SSeanSS

Shopto last email :
    "We would like to inform you that your order has now reached our warehouse! We will soon package your order, ready for the next collection.
    You will be notified shortly when your order is packed and ready to go! Unfortunately from now we will not be able to cancel your order!"

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

jbng98 wrote: »
    Did anyone have any contact from Smyths about last nights pre-order? Will they be in before Christmas?

I rang Navan this morning and the manager said around the 18th to 20th but i think they said that they're going to get all of the pre orders pre christmas

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Closing the thread temporarily while we tidy it up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

New thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=115514234

This one had become too chaotic, so hopefully a clean break will get the main purpose back on track. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement