Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Pacifico wrote: »
    Ordered one for delivery from Tesco but got no confirmation email...anyone the same?

I got one on Tesco and have the email. Came in within 2 or 3 minutes of ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,806 ✭✭✭✭Penn

They seem to be Home Delivery only - Don't select collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Yeah I was able to order for delivery on Tuesday for the PS5, money has not been taken though. but I did have to verify the payment on my card.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Even 10mins after ordering mine on tesco I can go back on and buy another.
    I doubt very much that Tesco will have enough stock to honour these orders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

wpisdu wrote: »
    SOyLaxY.jpg

Woeful photoshop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I didn't really want one...but had to give in to the hype. Tesco delivery on 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

are people getting emails to confirm from tesco? I am got visa authorisation twice but then just went back to my basket

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    Woeful photoshop

What are you on about?

I'm sure they went to all that effort just to wind people up...

• Tesco worked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

‘Honey why is the food budget used up for the month on Tesco’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

got one seems weird they have so much stock though...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dunne1995

For everyone having hassle with tesco, you need to make sure you have clicked to collect between next Tuesday and Thursday. It'll give you the option for other days but won't let you checkout.

Happened to me I went back and changed it and have it confirmed. I got an email straight away but no payment was taken yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jaba992

silvara wrote: »
    Cool, have ordered one from Tesco for collection after work on Tuesday - thanks for the heads up!

Edit: you have to select collection for between the times they have allocated on the store page for it to work

Did you get a confirmation email? It says at the page on the side I have a date and time for collection but no confirmation and I haven't paid anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

I have managed to buy one from Tesco, for collection next Tuesday in Greystones which is outside my 5km Eeeek.
    Thanks for the tip.

Fingers crossed. I wont believe it until its in my hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Even 10mins after ordering mine on tesco I can go back on and buy another.
    I doubt very much that Tesco will have enough stock to honour these orders

Is it still saying they're in stock? I can add it to basket but it doesn't let you checkout. Says out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

tesco are still taking orders, id be amazed if they come through but who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭elsparko

I managed to get click and collect in Tesco for Tuesday morning? Mahon in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Synode wrote: »
    I got one on Tesco and have the email. Came in within 2 or 3 minutes of ordering.
    Hmm, I have yet to get an email but can the pending order in my account

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

Pacifico wrote: »
    Ordered one for delivery from Tesco but got no confirmation email...anyone the same?

Same, did it ask for an email? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Bit weird how tesco seem to have all this stock, won't believe it until it's in my hand Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

I just ordered a second one Tesco. Doubting they either will come :mad:

Also got 2 confirmation emails

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

Ordered with Tesco. The way the online shopping works is the wont process the order until the night before. That is when they pack up the online orders.

We wont be charged until the order is packed for you. I doubt the website has real-time stock for stores I am not hopeful for getting one on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

leanin2019 wrote: »
    Same, did it ask for an email? :confused:

I actually got three confirmation emails, maybe I got yours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭jj880

ps5 showing for me now on HN

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The fact they're still available to order on Tesco now says it all. It obviously hasn't updated their site.

I'm hoping for the best but I won't believe it until I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Thanks so much to who ever posted the Tesco link, I managed to get one opted for click and collect just looked at the confirmation and its telling me I've 499 left to pay even tho I put in my card details so now I'm worrying that they won't take payment my order will be cancelled or is this always the way with click and collect?
    This is always the way with Tesco - I grocery shop with them all the time. They only take the payment when the pick and scan the items, usually the night before the delivery or early morning if the delivery is later in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

This just appeared on HN site but crashed again on me

https://www.harveynorman.ie/gaming/playstation-5/playstation-5-console.html

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Got it in the basket on Tesco, picked c&c and it confirmed. Tried to pay and it's crashed...Get off the site please lads😜

• Registered Users Posts: 33,806 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I got confirmation emails from Tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

No confirmatory email yet, but there is a pending transaction on my credit card. I'm not too optimistic, but we shall see....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement