Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

I got one from Tesco, Anyone get email confirmation? or saw the money deduct from his account?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Penn wrote: »
    I got confirmation emails from Tesco

Same, Tesco can cancel right up to just before you collect your order though.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭offalyguy25

Tesco must have found a magical stash of consoles somewhere to be able to honour all these orders :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R.F.

I have one in basket from Harverys, trying to get 1 for a friend. but keeps crashing at payment part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭benny79

I got one in Tesco too for click and collect earliest date for collection is the Tues 24th accepted everything and gave me a order no for collection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Loughc wrote: »
    Same, Tesco can cancel right up to just before you collect your order though.

Aye....I'd only get your hopes up if you get charged on the morning of collection/delivery, otherwise its a not in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

elsparko wrote: »
    I managed to get click and collect in Tesco for Tuesday morning? Mahon in cork
    Same! I had found the link before it was posted, thought I was a genius, then their website was hell:

* Made me sign up for a clubcard, couldn't find my address (eventually put 2 words together and it found them)
    * due to limited delivery dates, gave confusing errors
    * Eventually moved to a collection date of 24th and it sold!
    * Still shows a balance of 499.99 to be paid, so they may just be serving empty orders to cancel later...

That last one worries me:
    Payment summary
    Total left to pay:€499.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yeh I ordered on tesco as soon as I seen the first post but there isn't a hope in hell it will actually be fulfilled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Harvey Norman, 6103 people viewing this product now

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

R.F. wrote: »
    I have one in basket from Harverys, trying to get 1 for a friend. but keeps crashing at payment part

be careful with that. That kept happening with the series x pre order and I was still getting charged

• Advertisement

R.F. wrote: »

Check your bank account. Every time it crashed at payment for the Series X, €500 went out of my account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Anyone get a call from a guy who said he was from PowerCity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

How are you getting onto Harveys? Still crashed for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

I got into Tesco added it to basket got a collection slot but it didn't charge me anything? It is still showing my collection slot so do I pay when I get there or what is happening with it? I didn't get any emails

got one from tesco but no money taken yet

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

Got it on Tesco - it throws you out if you pick a click and collect date before the 24th of November.

Think it's gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,280 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Can't even load HN website nevermind get something to the cart. ****ing joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

• Registered Users Posts: 41 guitargirl

I'm cautiously optimistic with Tesco. I don't think they'd not honour these orders, too much of a risk brand loyalty wise. Tuesday's gonna be a nervy one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

In stock on DID.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

unfortasntly due to some problems with tesco i wasnt able to get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Don't see any actual buy button on DID?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

I'd probably be more hopeful with Tesco than most here. If you can't book a slot for collection/delivery you can't buy it so if you have one of those slots then I'd assume you're golden. That is why they probably said you have to pick a slot between the 24 and 27th....they figured out they had that many and if all the slots were taken that would be all orders filled.

Just my hopeful theory :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Had one in did, process of paying, kicked me out saying out of stock..

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭confusicus

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    In stock on DID.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

No way to buy it on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Koko_Jambon

For people that ordered from Tesco... They charge on the day of delivery. I'm a frequent online grocery shopper from their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

DID did not have any options to buy despite saying its in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

ian.f wrote: »

aaaaaand, crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jaba992

I got into Tesco added it to basket got a collection slot but it didn't charge me anything? It is still showing my collection slot so do I pay when I get there or what is happening with it? I didn't get any emails

Same for me. Not sure if it's reliable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Out of stock when you try add to cart on DID.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement