Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

J Mysterio wrote: »
    That proves nothing

Is this forum a court of law now? Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Cben10 wrote: »
    Harvey norman replied on twitter saying they haven't sold any yet die to technical difficulties

https://twitter.com/harveynormanIE/status/1329359145863155712

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cben10

Exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

I just cant grasp scalping. Gaining 100-300 euro profit for knowledge you 100 percent a piece of **** morally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Is this forum a court of law now? Lol

To be fair they're right, that's just an info page, same thing was on Curry's, it doesn't have any link or anything to actually buy the playstation.
    (And I was on littlewoods to confirm it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,657 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Nightman16 wrote: »
    I just cant grasp scalping. Gaining 100-300 euro profit for knowledge you 100 percent a piece of **** morally.

Would be a pity if some of the scalpers got robbed. A real shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

ANGER
    m8H245sl.png

FRUSTRATION
    e6iEhEn.png

DESPERATION
    9QdHQYbl.png

DEATH
    q2fwN1V.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Tesco is back up, but the PS5 is out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DanJameson

Littlewoods have stock today. I have one in my basket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Maxpfizer

wpisdu wrote: »
    I picked collection and there were only few big ones available.

I'd say there's a decent chance of getting it then.

You'd have to imagine that large items like this would be shipped out to the individual outlets for collection. Which is why they were not available today but can be collected from specific outlets next week.

Not sure about home delivery though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

DanJameson wrote: »

Link??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

How did you manage that? Nothing showing for me.

And when you google LW + PS5, there are links to it but they redirect you to the home page every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

On the Tesco Playstation 5 page now: "Sorry, this product is currently not available".

Its not confirmation that we'll definitely get our consoles but its a bit reassuring that they had a stock limit, right? RIGHT GUYS????!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Would be a pity if some of the scalpers got robbed. A real shame.

People raffling them for 25€ a number , 1-47 on the Irish lotto , bonus ball wins , that’s like 1200 euro and they raffling a digital version , iv seen 6 of these raffles from my “friends” on Facebook, scumbags if ya ask me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Can’t see it, can you provide link to the console?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Tesco is back up, but the PS5 is out of stock

I kept seeing that on Tesco, all along, no matter what I did it would not go to checkout?? WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cmacc4

Cant see it cos it doesnt exist ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bigtophat13

I don't see a page to buy - mind linking it?

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    People raffling them for 25€ a number , 1-47 on the Irish lotto , bonus ball wins , that’s like 1200 euro and they raffling a digital version , iv seen 6 of these raffles from my “friends” on Facebook, scumbags if ya ask me

People are slow or deperate I see this all the time on facebook a raffle for a iphone 6s 50 tickets a 10 euro, dopes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭newport2

I wouldn't stress over it, I managed to get one, but despite people on here trying to be positive about it, there isn't actually much chance of most of the orders being fulfilled. Tesco allow you to order something that is in stock at the time of ordering, but when it comes to fulfilling it the item will often be out of stock. Their inventory isn't realtime either so they probably had maybe 50 consoles in stock and will likely have 10 times as many orders before the system updated to show them out of stock. Then, when it comes to fulfilling the order next week the "picker" will go looking for a PS5, not be able to find one, and most of the orders will be cancelled.

So quite possibly the earlier a delivery slot you picked, the better your chances are (as opposed to the earlier you got your order in)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 DanJameson

The link was on an email they sent yesterday. It wont allow me to post it on boards as i never post. I only watch other posts usually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

URL for the product page? Not seeing it listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I'll give you a basket

• Registered Users Posts: 4 carcass255

madmoe wrote: »
    I kept seeing that on Tesco, all along, no matter what I did it would not go to checkout?? WTF?

Don't dox yourself now lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

On the Tesco Playstation 5 page now: "Sorry, this product is currently not available".

Its not confirmation that we'll definitely get our consoles but its a bit reassuring that they had a stock limit, right? RIGHT GUYS????!

Or, more likely...

Fergal: "Rory, you turned off the auto-post for the PS5 stock right? Like I asked you to last week? Because you know we're not getting any in...."

Rory: "Yeah I think so...at least I'm sure I did....."

Fergal: "Hmm, we're getting an awful lot of traffic now. Did you click save when you did it?"

Rory: :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The link was on an email they sent yesterday. It wont allow me to post it on boards as i never post. I only watch other posts usually

There is no PS5 console listed on their website anywhere except to say stock coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Or they realized they have screwed up.

Fingers crossed though!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

I had the same issue but only when i changed my order to delivery slot between 24th and 27th would it process

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

That's got your address on it, probably should delete the pic or edit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Dats me

wpisdu wrote: »
    I picked collection and there were only few big ones available.

Great point actually! I was thinking that was annoying that I'll need the gocar but makes it more likely it's real all right.

Does anyone know how they deal with stock? I've an eventing slot, does that make me less likely to get one than someone with a morning one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement