Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

madmoe wrote: »
    I kept seeing that on Tesco, all along, no matter what I did it would not go to checkout?? WTF?

Your home address is showing on that photo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

madmoe wrote: »
    I kept seeing that on Tesco, all along, no matter what I did it would not go to checkout?? WTF?

Careful of your address there on the right of that image. Can't spot what was wrong - maybe delivery slot wasn't properly booked. I had the same issue before I bought and it was the delivery slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Teatimebride

DanJameson wrote: »
    The link was on an email they sent yesterday. It wont allow me to post it on boards as i never post. I only watch other posts usually

Can you type out the link please ? I'm out of other leads!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

Finical wrote: »
    Or they realized they have screwed up.

Fingers crossed though!

According to the rep from Tesco I spoke with, it's a screw up. But he seemed to have no idea what he was on about either to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Fly_away

Nightman16 wrote: »
    I just cant grasp scalping. Gaining 100-300 euro profit for knowledge you 100 percent a piece of **** morally.

It's how the economy works. Supply and demand etc.

If people are silly enough to pay €700+ for one, then good luck to the chaps that are flogging it.

And no, I don't buy this BS that they're preying on desperate parents looking to get one for their child for Xmas. It's a luxury commodity - not food and shelter. It's their money and their choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

oleard1987 wrote: »
    I had the same issue but only when i changed my order to delivery slot between 24th and 27th would it process

I see, very annoying all in all. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of that red text?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

DanJameson wrote: »
    The link was on an email they sent yesterday. It wont allow me to post it on boards as i never post. I only watch other posts usually

PM it to me and I'll post it.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=newpm&u=897897

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

For everyone who managed to order one on Tesco.ie, what time did you get your confirmation email (if any)? I got mine at 09:23, want to know how late I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That's got your address on it, probably should delete the pic or edit it.

He also spelt carrots wrong :(

For everyone who managed to order one on Tesco.ie, what time did you get your confirmation email (if any)? I got mine at 09:23, want to know how late I was.

09:26

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I haven't received a confirmation email, but can see it in my account under grocery orders with a status "Pending Delivery". I doubt that means anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

J Mysterio wrote: »

Hahaha, I actually noticed that too. Laughed way too much at that in this sleep deprived state. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

9.25 had to register an account held me up. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

J Mysterio wrote: »

Edited now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Koko_Jambon

09:28 for me... Might have a walk to Tesco in my town today and ask them about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

sternn wrote: »
    I haven't received a confirmation email, but can see it in my account under grocery orders with a status "Pending Delivery". I doubt that means anything.

Same. Were you home delivery or click and collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

09:44

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

I came in at 9:24, would have been earlier but I had forgotten my password 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

9:37 ,Jesus i'm last in the queue
    Slot booked for delivery on Wednesday night

• Advertisement

According to the rep from Tesco I spoke with, it's a screw up. But he seemed to have no idea what he was on about either to be honest.

The 'my orders' page isn't reassuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

9:21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

So I appear to have got one on Tesco (roughly around 9:20) and have the order confirmation in the Tesco account, but no email confirmation yet.

Very suspicious about this. Better just try amazon later to put my mind at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DanJameson

Keep refreshing. I will release then one in my basket

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

For Amazon will they let us post directly to here or will we need Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

How do people even find these pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thekidshopop

Currys UK will have it at 11am apparently, not sure about Currys.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Gileadi wrote: »
    So I appear to have got one on Tesco (roughly around 9:20) and have the order confirmation in the Tesco account, but no email confirmation yet.

Very suspicious about this. Better just try amazon later to put my mind at ease.
    check your spam, mine was there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Thanks to the guy who gave the Tesco shout. ~LEGEND~

On Tesco - Some stores do electrical goods and you obviously will have to collect from them.

I asked a manager a few months back will they be getting any and he told me he doesn't see why not.

Plus there earliest date for click & collect was next Tues 24th thats nearly a week after launch day extra week for deliveries. People always want console/games on launch days. But its 6 weeks till Christmas of course shops will be getting more stock in they always do but they are not going to say for definite as they never do.

I am very confident Tesco will honour those that got them as did smyths today. People need to relax as I'd also say there be a lot more before Christmas its just launch day hype.. Sure the console has been made months ago. Launch day was last week in the states.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement