Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TYBoy9991

DO I NEED A UK ADDRESS TO USE AMAZON OR CAN THEY DELIVER DIRECTLY TO ME?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Even the static harvey norman updating the store page is only showing plain text now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I have a confirmation email for Tesco but they will not take payment for due item

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

I was able to get one with Littlewoods. Very has the same URL as them for the PS5 console page. Order says it's processing and payment has been taken, so guess I'll wait and see. Don't mind the long delivery time (17th December), as long as it's in before Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

TYBoy9991 wrote: »

You can use your Irish address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Harvey Norman page looking good

they will post to Ireland, and turn off your cap lock Donald Trump :D

• TYBoy9991 wrote: »

NO YOU CAN USE YOUR NORMAL ADDRESS BUT TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

just seeing the source code for Harvey Norman's website now - this is comical! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

lemonkey wrote: »
    Cheers.

Only getting an ''Out now'' page though.

No problem. I'm mainly going by the PS5 Stock Updates twitter account, and Eurogamer, so there could be changes. I'm not getting anything different to you, unfortunately, even when using Playstation as a search term on the website. Hopefully it won't be another Harvey Norman's situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Will we all be getting tesco clubcards in the post now too? :D

I'm so skeptical with them orders as they were up for a good 20 minutes even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Harvey Norman page looking good

I have no idea how HTML works, but I'd love if we saw an image name "NoStockPlaceholder.jpg" somewhere in that code :pac:

Imagine the outrage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Loughc wrote: »
    I was thinking more along the lines that someone in Tesco HQ went "ah sir we seemed to have sold 250,000 PS5s this morning."

"How many do we have in stock?"

"50"

"Best turn on the auld out of stock so"
    Tesco can be funny have ordered games from them that were on sale then get a day and time to collect as click and collect and then get a phone call from manager or staff that day or day before saying sorry your order has been cancelled. Hope does not happen to people with this.

So is amazon our last hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Finical wrote: »
    Will we all be getting tesco clubcards in the post now too? :D

I'm so skeptical with them orders as they were up for a good 20 minutes even more.

Jokes on you, I already have one. That €500 PS5 is worth a cool €5 in vouchers. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

I have no idea how HTML works, but I'd love if we saw an image name "NoStockPlaceholder.jpg" somewhere in that code :pac:

Imagine the outrage

<s>In Stock</s>

:pac:

I thought curry was going up at 11? It just says out now

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Koko_Jambon

D.I.D Electricals joined the faith of other dead sites.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Tesco can be funny have ordered games from them that were on sale then get a day and time to collect as click and collect and then get a phone call from manager or staff that day or day before saying sorry your order has been cancelled. Hope does not happen to people with this.

It's because their website can offer subs for grocery shopping that out of stock items aren't marked as out of stock for aged. No Green peppers f*ck you here's a red one.

I imagine 99.9% of these tesco orders mine included will be cancelled, it was certainly worth a shot tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

mcgooch wrote: »
    just seeing the source code for Harvey Norman's website now - this is comical! :D

Harvey Norman just put up the solution to the Da vinci code .

Strange day to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

4mzs1f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2 griever87

Thank you all for being on this journey with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

Yes unless Harvey Normans and did pull there heads out of their asses!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Loughc wrote: »
    It's because their website can offer subs for grocery shopping that out of stock items aren't marked as out of stock for aged. No Green peppers f*ck you here's a red one.

I imagine 99.9% of these tesco orders mine included will be cancelled, it was certainly worth a shot tho.

No PS5, here's a DVD player

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

griever87 wrote: »
    Thank you all for being on this journey with me.

Best craic I've had in ages :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Looks like the girl on HN page started getting threats so she got here pictures removed. It updated again without her picture now

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

I thought curry was going up at 11? It just says out now

Out there but not here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

I've got one in my basket on DID (came online a few minutes ago) but can't get beyond the delivery information on checkout...

I never hadded my clubcard can i still get the points lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

We really got screwed with the Argos situation. Usually they're a good reliable for launch day pickups.

I wonder if Sony has any say on stock distribution or if it's totally up to retail. As is, I doubt Ireland got more than a couple thousand non-preorder units. Desperate stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement