Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Summer2021 wrote: »
    I have a spare ps5 for sale I got 2 this morning but friend already picked one up.
    Shoot me a message.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

Are Amazon delivering to Ireland this time or will we need to used Parcel Motel

i used parcelmotel for mine, however they deliver to Ireland. AnPost has a massive backlog, hence you'd be better off using Parcelmotel

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

I received an order reference, its in my orders on the tesco website with the delivery date but I got no email

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

i received an order reference, its in my orders with the delivery date but I got no email

What shop/seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

I did ring the store lol

The store or head office? Head office would be the ones in control of obtaining and distributing them and listing them on the website, so I'd imagine they would know more than the staff in the store, who might not have heard anything from head office, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. Just that they haven't heard that it is happening. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Summer2021 wrote: »
    I have a spare ps5 for sale I got 2 this morning but friend already picked one up.
    Shoot me a message.

Is that you Harvey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Pipmae wrote: »
    Yes and the money is held in my friends bank account.

Just hang in there.

Be logged in, have your payment details saved and check out ASAP.

Thanks. Did it take a while to process?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

The people who got a confirmation email from Tesco is that just for delivery? i have click and collect for next thursday and it's in my orders but no confirmation email yet!

I didn't get an email but printed a PDF copy of the order confirmation page and saved it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Is that you Harvey?

Nah it's Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Gally79 wrote: »
    i used parcelmotel for mine, however they deliver to Ireland. AnPost has a massive backlog, hence you'd be better off using Parcelmotel
    Depends on the order and where you are, may not go to An Post.

Amazon delivering themselves in the Dublin area, ordered something Tuesday night and it arrived yesterday via the Amazon drivers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Amazon use their own logistics in Ireland now, not An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

They shipped mine with UPS, FYI. Don't think they use An Post anymore?

Dispatched yesterday, and due to arrive tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

You should have received an order reference

Yes i have an order number which i've saved but no email

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

For those who didn't get confirmation emails from Tesco, I wouldn't worry about that too much if it's showing up in your orders. I do my weekly grocery shop with Tesco online and sometimes don't get order confirmation emails.

On a side-note, the reason Harvey Norman are using Asia Pacific Southeast S3 is because they're an Australian company and I guess all their dev team is based there.

• Yes i have an order number which i've saved but no email

You need a grocery order confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Shoot me a message.

Scammer wants 900

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Just got a disc one for a friend on Littlewoods. I have to buy one with the extra charger as that came into stock first. I wasn't taking any chances. It was €570 and due for delivery on 17th December.

I just kept hitting F5 a LOT!

Direct link: -

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/playstation-5-console-with-optional-extras/1600549417.prd

Order proof for the skeptics

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

I've got one in the basket in DID but can't get past the checkout. I get near the end and then put back to beginning. So frustrating.
    Does anyone know if they'll just sell that out from under me to someone who can complete the process?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 wublabdubadoo

Can I take you up on the offer?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Fly_away

dave1982 wrote: »
    Scammer wants 900

Not a scammer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Do we think that amazon Will be at 12:00 exactly or could it go early?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

I've got one in the basket in DID but can't get past the checkout. I get near the end and then put back to beginning. So frustrating.
    Does anyone know if they'll just sell that out from under me to someone who can complete the process?

I'm the same, the item in basket should remain as long as you don't close the browser. Hopefully can complete checkout at some point.

Scammer wants 900

and here's me giving mien away to a child for free some people are just plain evil

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cben10

As far as I know they don't have any, I rang them

• Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Scammer wants 900

Would be nice if MOD bans a proven scammer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CaoilinMcD

Shoot me a message.

I would really appreciate it man if you could sell it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Fly_away wrote: »
    Not a scammer.

Off you go pay 900 so

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Order proof for the skeptics

How? Saying unavailable for me all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

I'm the same, the item in basket should remain as long as you don't close the browser. Hopefully can complete checkout at some point.

I really hope so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mac1ntosh

LookingFor wrote: »
    We really got screwed with the Argos situation. Usually they're a good reliable for launch day pickups.

I wonder if Sony has any say on stock distribution or if it's totally up to retail. As is, I doubt Ireland got more than a couple thousand non-preorder units. Desperate stuff.
    CaoilinMcD wrote: »
    I would really appreciate it man if you could sell it to me

scammer beware!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement