Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CaoilinMcD

Also to be clear Amazon haven’t put any out that’s only resellers putting them up for them crazy prices

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭offalyguy25

DID failing at checkout stage right now, but it's in the basket at least

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

got confirmation on collection - but like the others, no charge taken (they don't with shopping in case of different priced substitutions), sothey are entitled to withdraw the sale as no money changed hands.

/Edit: this was in response to the query from someone with a Tesco collection who never got an email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

lemonkey wrote: »
    How? Saying unavailable for me all morning.
    Luck I suppose! Or Karma :eek: - I have one coming from Smyths on a promise to a friend for Santa because she couldn't get one - the LW one is for me.

I just kept hitting F5 and the drop down arrow straight afterwards. I'm a LW customer so I was logged in and had my card saved so it was very fast to checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Apocalypse Dude

Amazon use their own logistics in Ireland now, not An Post.

Only in Dublin I believe? I'm out in the sticks and all mine still come through An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

DID hanging on confirm order but skipped payment screen. Have a feeling I'll be sent back to beginning again. Closest I've got yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Andzmoore

DID failing at checkout stage right now, but it's in the basket at least
    is this for digital or disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

been to the checkout page with DID about 10 times.. keeps crashing and you have to go back to the start.

Andzmoore wrote: »
    is this for digital or disc?

Disc. They don't seem to have digital.

DID times out right at the last hurdle. Godammit!
    Will have to refresh page and likely start again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Rang Tesco there, They said if the order is in MY Orders and I have a reference number it means the order should be fine. still dubious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

God, I hope when Harvey Norman comes back up my cart will still be there and I can just checkout. No doubt it'll be emptied :(

And now it says my cart is empty! FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Rang Tesco there, They said if the order is in MY Orders and I have a reference number it means the order should be fine. still dubious.

Head office or the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭offalyguy25

Yeah it's crapping out at delivery option

• Unreal someone just sold on on Amazon for 1200 lol. Gone in about a minute.
    Resellers before anyone freaks out

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭harderthanf

Harvey Norman might wait until 12. Some of the traffic might hit Amazon and not them (perhaps)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I get regular shopping with them online and it's always hit or miss with the confirmation emails, delivery always comes though

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

DID times out right at the last hurdle. Godammit!
    Will have to refresh page and likely start again.

How did you sort out “local area” ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

anyone know whether amazon will have just disc or digital versions as well?

• Advertisement

I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-1024x640.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Head office or the store?

The customer service number not my local store.

order still showing up on my tesco app

• Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Is there anyway to filter - just to buy from Amazon as opposed to resellers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzamania

Has anyone been able to get in touch with DID about the checkout? I've been on hold for 40 minutes

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

order still showing up on my tesco app

they tend to cancel the morning of the order collection/delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Belated but thanks whoever gave the heads up for the tesco order, managed to get one early for collection on Tuesdays juts hope it comes though, been up the walls in work and trying to dip in and out of this forum to see whats going on.

Still gonna see if I can get a digital one from amazon and if so i'll cancel the tesco one

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Dazzamania wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with DID about the checkout? I've been on hold for 40 minutes

Someone mentioned earlier that they spoke with DID over the phone and they advised it's online only for any PS5 purchases.

Their site is completely goosed now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Dazzamania wrote: »
    no

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement