Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

dan786 wrote: »
    Yeah, I am scalper. Now bye.

Lad, you're pretty suspicious. You were at the same over on the Xbox thread as well

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Guys mine crashed during the payment screen but I got an order confirmation 5 minutes later. So keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

no luck all day now HN gone back down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

JackCDSt wrote: »
    How many do you have now?

Gamestop ended up cancelling one of my orders so have 5 now thankfully with this HN order. I am buying for relatives also.

I will be posting here if I have spare as I mentioned few weeks ago. I gave Xbox to 5-6 on here last week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ajthack

I actually got the HarveyNorman page to load for me for the first time today a minute ago, I thought it was my time to shine.

Then I clicked on the PS5 product page link.

A moment of anticipation before I was banished back to the land of technical difficulties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Haven't even been able to add the fcuker to my cart on HN all morning. Looks like I'll be relying on that longshot Tesco order.

Got to payment on HN - but will not process

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Son of a motherless goat. Got to checkout and it crashed

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mesh123

My Harvey Norman got a 504 timeout while processing the payment, am I safe to refresh without being recharged like some mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

MaccaTacca wrote: »
    Why is Tesco a longshot?

One of the world's biggest retailers. Are they any less likely to have them when compared to a mickey mouse company like DID or Powercity?

They were accepting orders for about half an hour, with how busy its been, there's no way they received 1000s of them to keep it up for that long. I got my order in early enough, but I'm still really doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Gamestop ended up cancelling one of my orders so have 5 now thankfully with this HN order. I am buying for relatives also.

I will be posting here if I have spare as I mentioned few weeks ago. I gave Xbox to 5-6 on here last week as well.

please ill take one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I will be posting here if I have spare. I gave Xbox to 5-6 on here last week as well.

Well if you giving them at cost price. It's very kind of you not many doing it so thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Is Smyth's even selling any today?

mesh123 wrote: »
    My Harvey Norman got a 504 timeout while processing the payment, am I safe to refresh without being recharged like some mentioned?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,643 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

To go with the other 6 you got,..... Scalper!!

I was skeptical of his intent as well but in fairness he's been on here flat out telling people who will and won't have it in stock and seems to have been pretty accurate.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Why is Tesco a longshot?

One of the world's biggest retailers. Are they any less likely to have them when compared to a mickey mouse company like DID or Powercity?

100's ordered from this site alone...

still had stock at 9.45am....

Tesco are bad at updating their website with out of stock information, that's why it's a long shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

dave1982 wrote: »
    Well if you giving them at cost price. It's very kind of you not many doing it so thanks

I will be indeed. I gave away spare series x to about 5-6 guys on here, if I was that much of a scalper I would have brought them to cex to swing them for 100 quid profit each.

Got to HN payment but will not process payment

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

lads stop refreshing HN i want to look at my account page

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

I will be indeed. I gave away spare series x to about 5-6 guys on here, if I was that much of a scalper I would have brought them to cex to swing them for 100 quid profit each.

Remember me when you get 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

I’ve no luck with HN at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

I seem to be stuck on the processing your payment screen

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

loads stop refreshing HN i want to look at my account page

Just for thiS I won't take my finger off F5.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

They were accepting orders for about half an hour, with how busy its been, there's no way they received 1000s of them to keep it up for that long. I got my order in early enough, but I'm still really doubtful.

I genuinely don't think many Irish people were aware that Tesco was selling them.

One guy posted in here alerting the rest of us to it and a few of us got orders in. I know loads of people who tried Tesco right after me and they didn't get one.

I'm hopeful enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I got as far as submitting an order with Harvey Norman. It froze up though at that point. No email yet so I'm not sure if I got one in, or if it would have brought me to a 3DSecure page to complete my order as my bank normally does. Sorry I didn't choose Paypal as payment now.

I seem to be stuck on the processing your payment screen

Me too - not looking good but how long will I wait ?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭harderthanf

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Guys mine crashed during the payment screen but I got an order confirmation 5 minutes later. So keep trying.

This ^^^^

Same thing happened to me. Email 10 minutes later and payment has hit my bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

I got through to payment page on HN clicked submit my order and appears to have frozen wait or refresh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I genuinely don't think many Irish people were aware that Tesco was selling them.

One guy posted in here alerting the rest of us to it and a few of us got orders in. I know loads of people who tried Tesco right after me and they didn't get one.

I'm hopeful enough.

I work in Tesco and I wasn’t even aware we were selling them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

HN submitted payment, and hung there. Site now dead. Absolutely no way to tell if it went thru, not a good sign that no email received or it ddint; how up in online banking though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Chmaars

I just got it off Harvey Norman by using the website for harveynorman.ie/checkout as I already had it in my basket from earlier today. Completed the paypal checkout and got the confirmation from both Harvey Normal and PayPal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement