Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

My confirmation email was at 9.35am

i order at tesco at 9:34am hopefully i wont get that email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Loughc wrote: »
    Unlikely he's trolling everyone been calling it all morning Tesco website doesn't update stock levels too often.

Any site THAT had PS5s available until 10am was always going to be too good to be true.

I just thought he was in the wind up :o no email from tesco yet ordered at 9:40am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

wpisdu wrote: »
    Mine was 9:18, no cancellation yet.

confirmation 9:27 no email yet, maybe we got lucky :rolleyes:;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just got the email, PS5 cancelled, giving me a €30 Tesco giftcard instead... presumably a refund too... ah well...

My confirmation email was at 09:37

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

lemonkey wrote: »
    Wonder has that got to do with people F5'ing and ordering several consoles by mistake?

That's not how that works. If someone gets charged several times by F5ing (which is rare enough), they'll still only have had 1 PS5 in their checkout cart so will only have been allocated one from the stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Eugene Victor Tooms

Just got the unsuccessful pre-order mail from Tesco. Absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just got the email, PS5 cancelled, giving me a €30 Tesco giftcard instead... presumably a refund too... ah well...

confirmation email time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I just thought he was in the wind up :o no email from tesco yet ordered at 9:40am

scratch that order cancelled e-mail just received

• Registered Users Posts: 16 plomino

PS5 pre-order situation being discussed on Newtalk in 5 minutes @ 13:05 newstalk.com/shows/lunchtime-live-234859

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Apparently HN doesn't have the stock for all the orders made. One of the lads went up to collect from HN with their confirmation and they said they don't have it in stock

Well it said wait till you get a click and collect email so I doubt they sent those out to anyone.

I bought a charging station yesterday and its still not ready for collection.

You cant just go in with a confirmed order email

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ordered mine at 9.24am... now we wait...

no cancellation email... yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Delivery, Confirmation 9:27am

No email yet, expecting it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

Tesco Order confirmation 9:24 for delivery on Tues morn. No cancellation as of yet

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mac1ntosh

Anybody still on the payment processing screen on HN?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I have a confirmation email at 9:28, no other email at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

mac1ntosh wrote: »
    Anybody still on the payment processing screen on HN?

The sites crashed it won't go through,

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

Just placed order on Amazon

tesco cancelled on me

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Conformation email sent 9.37, cancellation email just sent there. They did give a €30 gift card a gesture of goodwill though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

i order at tesco at 9:34am hopefully i wont get that email

I ordered at 9.37 and just got a cancellation now. Very frustrating considering I didn't continue to try buying elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

Up on amazon! Somehow got one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

tesco email came, its in spam folder, confirmation was 9:27

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Did Argos Ireland get any today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

amazon....gogogo

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Friends of mine order cancelled, confirmation at 9:37, looks like they are going from the end of the queue, hopefully they will stop at some stage :D

Yup, got one on Amazon also

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

Tesco cancelled my click and collect at 13:00.

Sickener.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ajthack

dan786 wrote: »
    No it wasnt as they emailed people themselves.

www belfastlive co uk / whats-on / whats-on-news / live-updates-ps5-stock-availability-19305993

Apologies for the broken link, can't post actual hyperlinks because I'm a new user.

I've been half keeping an eye on this page, it's UK based but your man's been keeping tabs on Amazon. There's a screenshot in there of a reply some lad got from an Aoife in Amazon customer service, maybe someone else can make sense of what the **** Aoife is actually saying in the first paragraph for me because it's unclear.

"I am very sorry about any inconvenience caused by the Limited stock of the PlayStation 5 will be available to order on 19 November after 12:00 noon GMT which was already sold out due to this limited stock that was sold on the pre order release date."

What an absolute cluster**** of a run-on sentence. Is she saying the stock that was released today was used to fulfil orders from the preorder release date? I'm struggling, lads.

Also there's the possibility that it's a fake, but there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Amazon available through Prime!

EDIT: And gone before i could check out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement