Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I had it in my Amazon cart but wouldn't let me pay. WTF??!

Did I need Prime?

They keep going out of stock, you need to remember there are several hundred thousand people in UK trying to get them too

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Eivor

Amazon saying unavailable now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

How the hell are people getting into Harvey n.?
    I've been refreshing all morning

I somehow managed to get it into my basket, then site was not loading for ages and ages and then eventually it did and I went straight to the checkout. Then used PayPal to pay.

Fingers crossed the order will be honoured, got their confirmation (HN) and PayPal receipt.

Kind regards,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

got to the checkout about 6 times on amazon. disappeared each time :(
    Same, that was the closest "having PS5 experience" I could get today I guess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

sama here with Tesco :

TESCO
    Dear Customer,
    We’re so sorry to let you know that unfortunately, due to the high demand on our website this morning, your PlayStation 5 order was unsuccessful today.

We, like all other retailers, received unprecedented demand for this item and we’re very sorry for the disappointment this will cause you.

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled, no payment has been taken and we will process a €30 Tesco digital giftcard as gesture of goodwill and by way of apology. You will receive to your email account within the next 3-5 business days.

I really can’t apologise enough but unfortunately this issue was beyond our control.

Customer Service
    Tesco Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

had on in my amazon basket and its gone

same, very frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ChoppersX

Managed to get one on Harvey Norman, hit a brick wall a few times trying to pay with card but eventually got the payment processed using Paypal

If you have it added to your cart use this link
    https://www.harveynorman.ie/checkout
    or
    https://www.harveynorman.ie/cart

Best of luck all

I couldn't add mine to my basket on Amazon with my Irish address, had to change it to PW. I'm hoping I can change the address before they ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Henbabani wrote: »
    sama here with Tesco :

TESCO
    Dear Customer,
    We’re so sorry to let you know that unfortunately, due to the high demand on our website this morning, your PlayStation 5 order was unsuccessful today.

We, like all other retailers, received unprecedented demand for this item and we’re very sorry for the disappointment this will cause you.

I can confirm that your order has been cancelled, no payment has been taken and we will process a €30 Tesco digital giftcard as gesture of goodwill and by way of apology. You will receive to your email account within the next 3-5 business days.

I really can’t apologise enough but unfortunately this issue was beyond our control.

Customer Service
    Tesco Ireland

what time did you get confirm email at?

COH wrote: »
    Had one in my cart in HM... went to checkout via paypal and was redirected to the HM error screen when I clicked pay on the paypal site. Not sure what to do?

Click PayPal, then wait!

If you have it in your cart keep persisting, that is what I did.

Cheers,
    M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

HN payment screen greyed out for last 15 mins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

wpisdu wrote: »
    nice :D

mine says pending collection, I got it at 9:18, let's hope

Same still says pending collection confirmed at 9.26am.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

How the hell are people getting into Harvey n.?
    I've been refreshing all morning

I know, frustrating that I've had both DID and HN in the basket.

I got Tesco so trying to help out a mate who can't be in a phone / laptop refreshing and checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

9.34 confirmation was email-cancelled by Tesco. Gutted! Amazon let me put one in the basket once then said it was gone :P jeez this lark isn't good for me nerves!

Even if I can't get one, I appreciate ye lads all posting and keeping us updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

9.28am Tesco order and no cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B08H93ZRK9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Managed to order one on Amazon.de, says delivery 23 December, but you never know. Worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

at loading stage after payment submitted in HN - tense - had in basket and got to checkout 5 times in Amazon - never got confirmed :(

relying on HN even having the stock at this stage for items cached in checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

what time did you get confirm email at?

09:44

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

dwainec wrote: »
    HN payment screen greyed out for last 15 mins :(

Same. Should I just keep waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

ChoppersX wrote: »
    Managed to get one on Harvey Norman, hit a brick wall a few times trying to pay with card but eventually got the payment processed using Paypal

If you have it added to your cart use this link
    https://www.harveynorman.ie/checkout
    or
    https://www.harveynorman.ie/cart

Best of luck all

Same, have an email receipt off paypal but nothing off hn so not sure what that means for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Gilbey

Henbabani wrote: »
    sama here with Tesco :

TESCO
    Dear Customer,

Customer Service
    Tesco Ireland

I got the same email for one email. I have 2 ordered with tesco one for.my kids and one for a neighbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

9:29 tesco confirm email no cancellation yet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Still on HN waiting page myself. Submit my order greyed out after selecting it

joxers25 wrote: »
    at loadIding stage after payment submitted in HN - tense - had in basket and got to checkout 5 times in Amazon - never got confirmed :(

relying on HN even having the stock at this stage for items cached in checkout

If it's in your basket, keep trying! That is what I did and use PayPal if you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

am0019 wrote: »
    Same. Should I just keep waiting?

It wont go through. Had the same for about 40 mins and just went to error screen

• Registered Users Posts: 35 slightlyconfuse

I didn’t receive any confirmation e mail from Tesco but checked my account and it’s still showing saying pending collection ? Order was around 9.30 so just wondering what are my chances

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

Wtf HN still taking orders? Those are gonna be cancelled too

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

If anyone else manages to bag one on Amazon.de, what is your estimated delivery date? 23 December honestly isn't that bad, if my Tesco one does get cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

Has anyone recently got past the greyed out payment page on HN - been greyed for about 15 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

harveys is back up and running.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement