Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone who got through to game.co.uk getting an error when trying to add to the basked "Your add to basket request was not completed because we are currently out of stock." even though it's showing as in stock?

Im in a Q on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

GreyAlien wrote: »
    9:28am Tesco order, doesn't seem to be cancelled yet.

I'm 9:29am and the order is still on my orders on the tesco website and I have no cancellation email. . . . . Yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

Could anyone who ordered with HN confirm what they did when they hit pay and the button went grey? Did you wait? Got to this stage twice and nothing seems to happen after waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

mtkenne2 wrote: »
    Just now? Trying since 12

I used the stock informer site someone posted earlier in the week. You install Telegram, and set up an account with stock informer, and it messages you when they get a UK/EU availability warning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

oleard1987 wrote: »
    My tesco order just got cancelled ,fuming to say the least

Weren't you the original guy? What time did you get your confirmation at?

I still havent received a cancellation. Confirmation at 9:26

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

9:26 Tesco order also doesn't seem to be cancelled yet, my friend had one a little after 9:35 which was.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

The Mig wrote: »
    Still on the loading page for HN. Submit my order greyed out

I have been at that stage for about 30 mins , going to call it a day at 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

So Christmas morning...Son, the bad news is no PS5, the good news is thanks to the people at Tesco here's a slab of cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

JackCDSt wrote: »
    Could anyone who ordered with HN confirm what they did when they hit pay and the button went grey? Did you wait? Got to this stage twice and nothing seems to happen after waiting.

I'd be interested in this answer too

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

For those of you who had your Tesco order cancelled, is the order completely gone from your tesco account or is it still there on https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/order/summary.aspx ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

antor wrote: »
    I have been at that stage for about 30 mins , going to call it a day at 2
    I have that powershell script running to see when the website becomes live again so will keep watching that

• Registered Users Posts: 26 FunkeeFresh

Button should go grey and a bar at the top should appear saying "Loading". I used cc/dc payment, so then a dark overlay shows up over the whole page saying "processing". Then it should redirect to card vendor validation (revolut, aib, etc.)

For me, there was a few minutes wait between "loading", "processing" and payment verification.

It never redirected back to HN for me, but the money left my account and I received an "Order Acknowledgement" email from HN

• Currys can't refund anyone that got one last night if you used Paypal
    Looks like they will ahve to fullfill those orders done via pay pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

I have that powershell script running to see when the website becomes live again so will keep watching that

make sure to have the volume up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

For those of you who had your Tesco order cancelled, is the order completely gone from your tesco account or is it still there on https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/order/summary.aspx ?

Still there for me

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

Mine is still in there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Still there

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

cance wrote: »
    Still there for me

Ah fcuk. And what does the status say? Pending Delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Still showing for me aswell and with a status of Pending Collection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Got email cancellation but order is still in My Orders. I doubt it will be still there tomorrow though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

cance wrote: »
    haha shes bailing away there mate. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Got to payment processing on HN.
    Watching a white box flip around for 20 minutes now.
    Anyone had any luck from this point?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

I got through to checkout three times - the first two I was redirected ro paypal and when clicked 'pay now' it froze and crashed. I logged into paypal directly to check activity and nothing had some out. I left it a while and rechecked in case of multiple orders but nothing doing.

The third time I got through the payment processed in paypal and the emails from HN and PayPal came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Still on the loading page for HN. Submit my order greyed out

I had this and then stupidly refreshed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

HN crashed on me right before the bank authentication pop up. I assume that means it hasn’t gone through at all and I haven’t seen anything on my bank account. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

milltown wrote: »

We have had that a few times - no joy , but it did go to an error - one other time it did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

milltown wrote: »

In the same position here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

KH25 wrote: »
    HN crashed on me right before the bank authentication pop up. I assume that means it hasn’t gone through at all and I haven’t seen anything on my bank account. Has this happened to anyone else?

honestly not sure, but i did get an order confirmation and payment has left my account. so that might be what you want to look out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Something weird and ironic about www.harveynorman.ie being hosted on the below ..
    (Amazon aws)

https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/updating.hnsite.maintenance/hnie/closed_page.html

This is where the error page directs too as Harvey Norman site is crashed hours now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Nothing after hitting confirm and greyed out - Been hanging for the best part of an hour. Just about ready to close the tab.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement