Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

I'm still on the checkout screen with the Submit my order greyed out

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Harvey Norman says : PS5 Console is sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

So did anyone manage to get one on Amazon UK today?

• Where did you see this info!?

Talk of it on hotdeals. Some of the orders are moving forward as we speak. Most of the cancellations seem to be directly by credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

wrote:
    Dear Customer,
    Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is really important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience.

Please do not make any changes to this order as this will result in the order of the PlayStation being removed from your basket and order not fulfilled. If you would like to purchase some groceries, we would ask that you place an additional order separately to this one.

Your collection date, time and location will be in your initial order confirmation. Payment will be taken first thing, on the morning of your collection date using the card details you’ve provided at the time of placing your order online.

When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection.

Thank you for choosing to shop at Tesco.ie. If we can help you with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful and friendly Customer Service team at Online@Tesco.ie or 1800 248 123 (Option 3)
    Kind Regards
    Tesco Customer Service
    Just received the above email from tesco; was worried when I saw it coming in, but good news for once. Got confirmation email at 9.25. Just posting in case any haven't received yet. Thanks again to daheadonu and the other folks who posted the Tesco link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Tesco literally just confirmed my collection by e-mail!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Smyths trending on Twitter, apparently they are going to release stock at 9pm tonight online, not sure if that's a pile of BS to be honest

Good luck with that.
    “ Out of Stock. Expected in stock: December 2020”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Email in from Tesco saying order is good. Thank God for that. Thanks to everyone on here, so glad I was paying attention to this thread. Hope everyone else gets sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Properly gone on HN now. Site is back, they've emptied my cart and the product is no longer listed

Same here. Very frustrating. Thought when I got to the payment processing stage that it was looking good. Oh well.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

daheadonu wrote: »
    tescos ireland have them right now just bought

You still the real MVP from today... we either get a PS5 of €30 to spend on booze....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Can't track order on HN

Game over boys

Same for me. Mine is not showing up in the My Orders section of the site!? You reckon we are OK?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭jimmy_t

Gavin1980 wrote: »
    Tesco literally just confirmed my collection by e-mail!

Just got tesco confirmation, as per above, ordered at 9.23

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Oooh

Order went through for Harvey Norman at 1:27pm
    Tesco order still showing up in my app but got cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Well I give in too, I'm 100% certain I'll get one soon enough though, Amazon will definitely have more, HN can do one, they're a pack of amateurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

jimmy_t wrote: »
    Just got tesco confirmation, as per above, ordered at 9.23

What does the email say dont see anything like that yet myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Tesco emailed me.

Order confirmed and I'm getting one!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Still no Tesco confirmation OR cancellation here. Got the original confirmation at 9:23.

Are all the real confirmations for pickup or has anyone got another confirmation who picked delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

Neither cancelation nor confirmation from Tesco....feck

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

is it tesco click and collect that are receiving the emails? anyone for home delivery receive email to say all is good yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Just got this from Tesco (Order completed at 09:30 but was in my basket for a couple of mins while I went through card approval):
    Ordered as Click and Collect

Dear Customer,
    Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is really important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience. Please do not make any changes to this order as this will result in the order of the PlayStation being removed from your basket and order not fulfilled. If you would like to purchase some groceries, we would ask that you place an additional order separately to this one. Your collection date, time and location will be in your initial order confirmation. Payment will be taken first thing, on the morning of your collection date using the card details you’ve provided at the time of placing your order online. When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection. Thank you for choosing to shop at Tesco.ie. If we can help you with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful and friendly Customer Service team

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Tesco emailed me.

Order confirmed and I'm getting one!

Time of order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

I got confirmation email from tesco. Delighted! Thanks everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

So did anyone manage to get one on Amazon UK today?

Yeah, I got one a little after 1pm, was in the first mini "wave".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

BuzzFish wrote: »
    Just got this from Tesco (Order completed at 09:30 but was in my basket for a couple of mins while I went through card approval):

Dear Customer,
    Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is really important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience. Please do not make any changes to this order as this will result in the order of the PlayStation being removed from your basket and order not fulfilled. If you would like to purchase some groceries, we would ask that you place an additional order separately to this one. Your collection date, time and location will be in your initial order confirmation. Payment will be taken first thing, on the morning of your collection date using the card details you’ve provided at the time of placing your order online. When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection. Thank you for choosing to shop at Tesco.ie. If we can help you with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful and friendly Customer Service team

These appear to be all click and collect.
    I'm delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭jimmy_t

Still no Tesco confirmation OR cancellation here. Got the original confirmation at 9:23.

Are all the real confirmations for pickup or has anyone got another confirmation who picked delivery?

mines pickup

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Well I give in too, I'm 100% certain I'll get one soon enough though, Amazon will definitely have more, HN can do one, they're a pack of amateurs.

Have to agree here - I'll get one eventually, but it won't be from Harvey Norman after that sh*tshow today!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Jesus christ lads can't you just say if you picked pickup or delivery with your tesco orders. My nerves here. :pac:

Feck, I knew I should have picked click and collect !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cyclonius wrote: »
    Just received the above email from tesco; was worried when I saw it coming in, but good news for once. Got confirmation email at 9.25. Just posting in case any haven't received yet. Thanks again to the folks who posted the Tesco link.

Just got the same mail. Excellent :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement