Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

Has anyone found out when Harvey Norman orders are supposed to be delivered by?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 theknightbg

Got the email from TESCO as well. I think that is real lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anyone get Tesco final confirmation for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Happy Days :) Confirmation email at 9:21

6-BA740-AC-2-C0-A-4-CB6-AA33-F90-A1676-B071.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Loughc wrote: »
    Just got the same mail. Excellent :)

Havnt got a confirmation or cancellation yet. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Podger

Anyone know what happened Argos, they skus showed up at 7:30, but no stock.. Called them, they say they didn't get any at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

For those of you who had your Tesco order cancelled, is the order completely gone from your tesco account or is it still there on https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/order/summary.aspx ?

My account says the order is pending collection. I assume that'll be removed shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Podger wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened Argos, they skus showed up at 7:30, but no stock.. Called them, they say they didn't get any at all..

They were there 4am and it has been mentioned for weeks that there will be no stock.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Podger wrote: »

Argos UK swallowed all the stock

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

I'm pick-up for the Tesco order. Couldn't see the delivery option, and didn't want to waste too much time searching, and risk not getting one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Talk of it on hotdeals. Some of the orders are moving forward as we speak. Most of the cancellations seem to be directly by credit card

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Anyone get Tesco final confirmation for delivery

Nope and my nerves are shot this day, 9:24 and ordered for home delivery

Is it too early for a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

Hello, Tesco, I'd like you to e-mail me now please. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

congrats to all who got consoles today, the only thing i got from today was learning that f5 refreshes a page :pac::pac: il get one eventually :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope and my nerves are shot this day, 9:24 and ordered for home delivery

Im 9.26 delivery

Seems they might be prioritising Click and Collect. Argghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DutchyMcGold

Had an order in with HM with the payment processing at 12:30 processes for ages then eventually stops and I'm told they're out of stock. Not my day

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

They are just going to cancel all the delivery orders and break my heart. It's 7 euro extra money for an easy delivery ye ****ers, take the money !!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Any chance anywhere else will have stock today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Looks like the tesco confirmations are mostly if not all collection. Id say they realised they'd end up with trucks full of ps5s next week and no room for groceries for folk isolating at home so canceled the deliveries and confirm the collections.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Have an email receipt off paypal for a harvey norman order but nothing to confirm off them, I'm assuming I won't be getting one, I want to refresh the page I ordered off of but worried it will charge again, any advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Im 9.26 delivery

Seems they might be prioritising Click and Collect. Argghhh

Looks to be the way, this is painful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

My Digital Edition was just delivered by An Post (Gamestop online order).
    Have meetings all afternoon but I'll hopefully grab a few free minutes to start the games downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Just for this email from tesco after my preorder this morning

Dear Customer,
    We’re so sorry to let you know that unfortunately, due to the high demand on our website this morning, your PlayStation 5 order was unsuccessful today. We, like all other retailers, received unprecedented demand for this item and we’re very sorry for the disappointment this will cause you. I can confirm that your order has been cancelled, no payment has been taken and we will process a €30 Tesco digital giftcard as gesture of goodwill and by way of apology. You will receive to your email account within the next 3-5 business days. I really can’t apologise enough but unfortunately this issue was beyond our control.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Delighted for people to be getting it from Tescos. Least some more got it, but mad to think they only put them up this morning and people informed and there is gamestop and still don't know wtf is happening with order?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Just for this email from tesco after my preorder this morning

Dear Customer,
    We’re so sorry to let you know that unfortunately, due to the high demand on our website this morning, your PlayStation 5 order was unsuccessful today. We, like all other retailers, received unprecedented demand for this item and we’re very sorry for the disappointment this will cause you. I can confirm that your order has been cancelled, no payment has been taken and we will process a €30 Tesco digital giftcard as gesture of goodwill and by way of apology. You will receive to your email account within the next 3-5 business days. I really can’t apologise enough but unfortunately this issue was beyond our control.

What time was your order confirmed at? Delivery or C&C?

Had an order in with HM with the payment processing at 12:30 processes for ages then eventually stops and I'm told they're out of stock. Not my day

Your problem is you tried to order with Harvey Mormon, instead of Harvey Norman :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

I got the Tesco congratulations email after what's been a fraught day which started with checking the Argos at 5am this morning. This is for my son who has autism and who's PS4 as been on it's last legs for the past two weeks! Thanks to everyone for all the stock updates and for keeping me sane - now, it must be 5 o'clock somewhere ;) good luck to anyone still on the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

God, it feels as if Tesco were working through Click and Collect first.

Why did I select delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

stock in holland & barretts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement