Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RareMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1d9OVZqZQ&ab_channel=MohbiVisions - How it feels when you followed the thread for the last 20 hours, and didn't manage to reserve a PS5.

Have a queue reservation in Gamestop, but who knows how many people are ahead of me :(

We all fought the good fight and I hope those who picked up consoles enjoy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

Delivery. Judging by my history order went through at 9.24am. Was on payment page at 9.23.... I hope they're not just doing click and collects. No confirmation email, only confirmation on Tesco site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DutchyMcGold

Basil3 wrote: »
    Your problem is you tried to order with Harvey Mormon, instead of Harvey Norman :pac:

Should have known not to trust those pesky Mormons!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

PadEH90 wrote: »
    God, it feels as if Tesco were working through Click and Collect first.

Why did I select delivery.

Kicking myself for the same. I just panicked and went with whatever was selected !!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Delivery. Judging by my history order went through at 9.24am. Was on payment page at 9.23.... I hope they're not just doing click and collects. No confirmation email, only confirmation on Tesco site.

I got a confirmation email with a grocery order number but no follow up email, ordered at 9:29

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

Kicking myself for the same. I just panicked and went with whatever was selected !!

A lot of us in the same boat, I will be so angry at myself if I loose out over clicking delivery

I got a confirmation email with a grocery order number but no follow up email, ordered at 9:29

Same @ 9.27.

Two of my friends ordered by delivery at 9.30. Both got confirmation emails and then got cancellation emails. This is so marginal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

The people who were cancelled, were they delivery or click and collect?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    Don't feed the trolls nobody got one from tesco

You were saying hahaha

• Advertisement

2 friends who ordered delivery @ 9.30 cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

Wow ok, that's positive. I'm delivery and 9.27.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

At this stage I just want them to put me out of misery either way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jsaxons

Harvey Norman took my money but did not send me an email, what's up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

jsaxons wrote: »
    Harvey Norman took my money but did not send me an email, what's up with that?

Did you get any sort of confirmation on screen?

Some people who ordered delivery tesco got canceled?

The plot thickens...

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet...

Fingers crossed they're just organising click and collect first but will still do orders by the time they were complete. I'll accept it if I don't get one because of the time but the delivery option is a tough pill to swallow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I ordered delivery @ 9:24. Got confirmation email at that time, no cancellation.

Got sorted with 2 from HN for myself and brother anyway, would be nice if it came to give to someone else local who wants one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,485 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Anyone clearly or repeatedly trolling the thread will be banned. Have banned a few already, and won’t hesitate to do so again if anyone’s acting the nuisance. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

fair play anyone who got one.
    I had a couple in basket through the morning that disappeared once I went to pay for them , ah well.
    Did a couple of hours last night after midnight and on since 8am this morning so I'm out, i need to get away from the screen and f5...
    good luck to you all, hope you get one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Did someone get a confirmation email from tesco that they have secured one? Or are they taking for granted the order number email is a guarantee?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Oh well, guess I'll order Miles Morales on PS4. Nope, out of stock everywhere. Tons of PS5 copies in Smyth's though...

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Did the same, should be fine.

I was on to Amazon chat at 1pm and said they were all gone and while I'm wasting my time to him they are on sale on amazon jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Some people who ordered delivery tesco got canceled?

The plot thickens...

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet...

It specifically said 'available for collection only'

Anyone order after 9.24 by delivery (not necessarily confirmation) and have received an email saying they were successful?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jsaxons

KH25 wrote: »
    Did you get any sort of confirmation on screen?

No,it crashed after I paid with paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

That's not so

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brokendreams

I ordered delivery @ 9:24. Got confirmation email at that time, no cancellation.

Got sorted with 2 from HN for myself and brother anyway, would be nice if it came to give to someone else local who wants one.

If it's not cancelled and you have one spare, any chance you're based around Dublin? :P

• Advertisement

I was barely reading, just typing. Is this 100% true?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement