Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Did someone get a confirmation email from tesco that they have secured one? Or are they taking for granted the order number email is a guarantee?

Story so far anyone who ordered after 9.30 has received cancellations.
    Some before 9.30 with click and collect has received confirmations.
    Delivery feckers (like me) who order prior to 9.30 are sweating and picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

It specifically said 'available for collection only'

It also said "This product is only available for delivery from Tuesday 24th November to Friday 27th November." bruv.

am0019 wrote: »
    Any chance anywhere else will have stock today?
    giphy.gif

On a serious note - yes there will be more stock between now and xmas. There won't be a lot, it will be a similar scramble. For a lot of people it'll be an exercise in time-wasting - staying up late, page refreshing, not being able to move to checkout. Frustrating. But some will bag units, just like some rocked up today and bagged units.

From what i'm hearing the shortages will continue well into Q1 or even Q2 of next year, later than I originally expected. But eventually there will be normal availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

It also said "This product is only available for delivery from Tuesday 24th November to Friday 27th November." bruv.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

CLG2019 wrote: »
    I was barely reading, just typing. Is this 100% true?

No, I don't think so.

Mine is Pending but no cancellation email yet. I do want to change the delivery date if I can, or to collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

It 100 per cent did NOT say collection only

It said collection only after the delivery slots were snapped up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I was barely reading, just typing. Is this 100% true?

Delivery or collection

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

PadEH90 wrote: »
    Wow ok, that's positive. I'm delivery and 9.27.

Sorry my last reply was wrong. One friend was click and collect 9.30 (Cancelled). The other was delivery 9.30 (Cancelled).

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Got a Tesco confirmation email at 9:37am for click & collect and still no cancellation email - but no congratulations yet either....

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

After all the attempts today been up since 7am last I tried was Amazon UK at 1.00pm had it cart again kept dissapearping

Tried -
    HN
    Amazon
    Tesco was so close
    DID
    Powercity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

No it didn't.

4giWhqr.png

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

Today has been soul destroying 😪

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

jonny_b wrote: »
    I was on to Amazon chat at 1pm and said they were all gone and while I'm wasting my time to him they are on sale on amazon jesus

Gutted. I was able to get one in about a 2-3minute window around 12:40 with a few others here. I reckon Amazon is the best bet now with the other irish sites out of stock already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Did someone get a confirmation email from tesco that they have secured one? Or are they taking for granted the order number email is a guarantee?

tesco.png

(9:24, click and collect)

Sorry my last reply was wrong. One friend was click and collect 9.30 (Cancelled). The other was delivery 9.30 (Cancelled).

Still one was Delivery which is positive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

No it didn't.

4giWhqr.png

Mine said
    This product is available for Collection only from Tuesday 24th of November to Friday 27th of November

I had messed it up trying for delivery first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Still in game UK queue

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Got a Tesco confirmation email at 9:37am for click & collect and still no cancellation email - but no congratulations yet either....

I guess you are in their "we might have it" bracket now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gembino

I ordered with Tesco for collection at 9.30...Still no cancellation or confirmation mail from them..I won’t hold my breath

Been up since 7am tried everywhere no luck

-
    HM
    TESCO SO CLOSE LOL
    AMAZON
    POWERCITY
    DID.IE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Still stuck in game UK queue

Mine said

That's because the delivery slots were full innit bruv

Amazon UK sending out email no stock left

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Mine said

I guess it depends on your local store then. I don't even think my store has click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

ObeyGiant wrote: »
    tesco.png

Haven't got anything (aside from initial mail) yet. Losing hope a bit ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

ObeyGiant wrote: »

Ok. So I was 9.24 and delivery. This is going to be tight. Currently no confirmation, cancellation or "success" email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brokendreams

Still stuck in game UK queue

I got through and even though there's a button to pre-order, when I click it I just get the message "We are unable to add the specific item to the basket as it is temporarily out of stock". Hopefully you'll have better luck!

It'd be heartbreaking now if they only canceled the delivery order the morning of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,912 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Thanks everyone - was like trying to get concert tickets - a bit of excitement anyway.

2 of us full time at it for 5 hours. - Got the HN payment 3 times.

I'd love to know how many each option genuinely had.
    I'd say HN had very few , but their pain went on for longest. Most our eggs in their , but proabbly was wrong place.

Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

It'd be heartbreaking now if they only canceled the delivery order the morning of :D

Id imagine its two separate batches of contacts for click and collect and delivery. They're probably manually sorting them out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement