Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Oh please let them do this for me if they are not going to deliver
    PadEH90 wrote: »
    Did they email you?
    CLG2019 wrote: »
    What time did you order at?? (not confirmation email)

Ordered for home delivery at around 9:22/9:23. Got the confirmation email straight away.

Then got the following from GHS.BST@tesco.com a few minutes ago.
    Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience.

***We note your order has been placed for Home Delivery, unfortunately we can only fulfil Click & Collect orders at this time.

Your Collection Site: <REMOVED>

Please do not make any changes to this order as this will result in the order of the PlayStation being removed from your basket and order not fulfilled. If you would like to purchase some groceries, we would ask that you place an additional order separately to this one.

Your collection date, time and location will be in your initial order confirmation. Payment will be taken first thing, on the morning of your collection date using the card details you’ve provided at the time of placing your order online.

When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection.

Thank you for choosing to shop at Tesco.ie. If we can help you with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our helpful and friendly Customer Service team at Online@Tesco.ie or 1800 248 123 (Option 3)

Kind regards

Tesco Customer Care

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I got a congratulations email from Tesco.
    woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

For all who got one from HN is it showing under My Orders on their site? Are you able to track it yet?

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

woohoo

Just now?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

JDilleen wrote: »
    It's mentioned below, I would think your location could play into it here. For what it's worth, I ordered for C&C in Mahon, Cork which would be a large store.
    You're just looking for our pick-up locations, so you can be waiting outside at least one of them with a baseball bat or hurley at 9am on Tuesday morning. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

woohoo

Great news, congrats. What time did you order at? Delivery or C&C?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

woohoo

C&C?

Might be they're only sending congratulation mails our for those at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dazzlersaviola

Got the same notification just now from Currys UK after 4am order. Not fully convinced still but a lot more optimistic

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Im refreshing gmail now like its Harvey Norman... waiting for my congrats on getting €30 free shopping...
    I had to sign up for an account so confirmed order at 9:26.. Wonder if being a "New" online customer will go against me...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

Ordered for home delivery at around 9:22/9:23. Got the confirmation email straight away.

Then got the following from GHS.BST@tesco.com a few minutes ago.

I was 9:24, i am praying for that email :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I picked delivery from Liffey Valley as my store (its feckin huge and beside me) still no email cancel or confirm :/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

DID, I was submitting my payment (after a few attemps to get there) and lost it at that stage.
    Same with Harvey Norman, was completing the checkout and bang it was gone.
    Nearly bagged on very early this morning on Currys UK but has "object error" so couldn't proceed.
    Amazon, well I didn't even see it come available let alone be able to click it.
    Very, only had the digital that I could see
    Saw the Tesco deal, nearly bagged one but didn't spot the pick up dates and went I went back to change it the rest of the rabble were on Tesco like mosquitoes and that was the end of that.

My Nephew would really like it of course(for Christmas) but right now, I've my own PS5, and I've been driving him mad sending him images and videos of it which pisses him off between lessons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 schmig

madmoe wrote: »
    For all who got one from HN is it showing under My Orders on their site? Are you able to track it yet?

Cheers,
    M
    Yes (my orders), No (tracking)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing the Sony PlayStation 5 from Amazon.co.uk.

The Sony PlayStation 5 has now sold out and orders are closed for the time being.

We don't know when it will be back in stock, however we recommend checking back regularly as more stock may become available. Customers can also sign-up via “Email Me When Available” when on the individual product detail page to be alerted when the item is available for purchase.

We look forward to seeing you again at Amazon.co.uk!

Regards,

Customer Service Department
    Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please don't reply to this message.

Just received the above from Amazon, I'm afraid. No more stock for them for the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Praetorian22

It is a default select that is not just based on your address as far as I know but the store's bandwidth and number of delivery drivers.

I have got my groceries via Tesco delivery service for two years. I recently found out after speaking to the delivery driver that my delivery does NOT actually come from what I would consider my "local Tesco".

For example let say I live in e.g. Clondalkin, there's a local Tesco Superstore (standard mid-sized Tesco), my deliveries could be coming from bizarrely Tesco Extra Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

My amazon order has been dispatched already, eta saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Paddy_man wrote: »
    Im refreshing gmail now like its Harvey Norman... waiting for my congrats on getting €30 free shopping...
    I had to sign up for an account so confirmed order at 9:26.. Wonder if being a "New" online customer will go against me...

I'm thanking the stars I had set up an account at some point in the past. And that I'd saved the details in Firefox :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

madmoe wrote: »

Cheers,
    M

I still can't track mine and no email since confirmation order.
    Money has been taken from account though so hopefully another email soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

schmig wrote: »
    Yes (my orders), No (tracking)

Thanks, nothing in My Orders but I did get an order confirmation number on screen and via email as well as PayPal receipt.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

My amazon order has been dispatched already, eta saturday.

Nice enjoy 👍 Amazon wudnt check for me had the same order setup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭JDilleen

Cyclonius wrote: »
    Your just looking for our pick-up locations, so you can be waiting outside at least one of them with a baseball bat or hurley at 9am on Tuesday morning. ;)

I'll be right there with ye in the queue at 9AM picking up my own! I mean.. not 9AM.. definitely not 9AM..

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

my HN page is still loading :):):)

if anyone has inadvertently ordered 2 or more, i'd be more than grateful for a pm, will arrange collection, and a few beers for xmas ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Cyclonius wrote: »
    Just received the above from Amazon, I'm afraid. No more stock for them for the minute.

Wouldn't trust those, I was supposed to have those notifications (via email or pushed from the app) and nothing came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

joxers25 wrote: »
    my HN page is still loading :):):)

if anyone has inadvertently ordered 2 or more, i'd be more than grateful for a pm, will arrange collection, and a few beers for xmas ;)

Wait, a PS5 for a few beers? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Amazon yet to put up digital edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

The Tesco home delivery one I got has shifted to collection and is now confirmed. That's a relief, as I had to hurriedly make an account at the time too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

daheadonu wrote: »
    tescos ireland have them right now just bought

I secured my PS5 thanks to you, I'm gonna get you €10 PSN voucher now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 winrowjones

Cheers to everyone contributing with links and pointing to sites opening up today. Unfortunately I had 5/6 false alarms including Tesco - so a that's the christmas beers sorted anyway! The boy is past believing and knew it was a long-shot, so new year it is likely to be

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

GreyAlien wrote: »
    The Tesco home delivery one I got has shifted to collection and is now confirmed. That's a relief, as I had to hurriedly make an account at the time too. :)

Congrats man. Order time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

RGARDINR wrote: »
    Just got email from gamestop saying label created for UPS and that my purchase has been sent to the courier for shipping. I never doubted gamestop in the least haha. But will have it come wkend I presume will head over to smyths to collect other one now for my nephew.

My gamestop pre-order updated today to say I'll have it 27th December, couldn't get it the week before ffs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement