Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

mcgooch wrote: »
    Ok, so.that would point to it being added on the Argos.ie website, but them having no stock at launch which is what many had been saying would be the case.

It's looking like Harvey Norman or Currys at 9am are the best bet atm.

Seems that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Seems that way.

I'm going back to bed. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭dan786

Product code should be 6795199 as its listed on the UK site they cross over. Its a great idea. Or product search on the in store till

Like I mentioned last night it would be, the code is indeed different 834/9000 (disc) and 834/9024 (digital)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

mcgooch wrote: »
    I'm going back to bed. :D

4 hours before the next tourtoure, yes, back to bed it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Both versions up but no stock

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

dan786 wrote: »
    Currys never put full name on parcels, they only put initial of the first name and full surname. This delays the parcel further by a few days. It always delays it by further 2-3 days for me and I am pretty sure on one else that uses addresspal has same surname as me but still...

Normal time frame is 3-5 working days, make it 6-7 in this case and with current An Post back log who knows but I wish you the best of luck.

Also to note Currys UK ship stuff in plastic bags, remember getting the limited ed last of us 2 pro when that came out few months back and it arrived all banged up.

Ok thank you for this info, so I will cancel the order (if they dont cancel it themselves) if currys dont deliver it by 25th November basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Another thing I wanted to ask, do we have to pay any customs charge on getting things delivered from uk to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dazzlersaviola

koolkunz wrote: »
    Another thing I wanted to ask, do we have to pay any customs charge on getting things delivered from uk to ireland?

Not until Jan 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aokay

Almost had a heart attack when I woke up and checked Argos only to see no stock. Thought I missed my chance. Judging by the comments here no stock was added so that's a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

Argos.ie have a page for it, but 0 availability in any store, unless i missed one clicking through them all... :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 CaoilinMcD

Got into currys uk and confirmed everything but won’t let me click continue after putting address,Won’t let me go any further any reason why @brainiac

WhoElse wrote: »
    Argos.ie have a page for it, but 0 availability in any store, unless i missed one clicking through them all... :/

No stock, never had any.

For the Series X, stock came online at around 4am when it was added to the site, so it's not looking good for any stock in Argos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, that's a broken nights sleep I'll never get back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lfcsean101

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Well, that's a broken nights sleep I'll never get back :(

Exact same here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm on the move, driving to work at 08:00 so I'll probably miss HN as well, feck it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm on the move, driving to work at 08:00 so I'll probably miss HN as well, feck it anyway.

Yikes that sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭steescribbles

I'm going to assume the Currys UK "loophole" will be addressed before the console officially goes on sale there, considering scalpers are taking advantage of it right now. There was a scalper on that DualSensor Twitter account that ordered four right after they posted about it.

I know there are committed capitalists here who take a different view, but I fecking hate gaming scalpers, probably because it's people like me they are out to exploit

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Same code on the UK site for Argos no stock anywhere there yet neither not up North Manchester London or Scotland it could be as simple as the staff need to book the stock on to the system in their individual shops or they just don't have it yet, if it's the former the stock will start to appear in the next 45 minutes if it's the latter then we are **** out of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ernesto Guevara

Digital version up on argos uk (edit, not in stock anywhere though by the looks of it)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8349024

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭katiek102010

What time is harvey Norman selling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What time is harvey Norman selling

Their website will crash and burn at 9am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Not sure if this was already mentioned but Power City will be selling them online only from 9am today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Looks like Argos have removed the ps5 from its page now

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Looks like Argos have removed the ps5 from its page now

Still up

• Advertisement

There was a delay to the search at my local Argos that gave a moment of hope and then... nada...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

jonny_b wrote: »
    Still up

Yes sorry I'm delusional with the lack of sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Is there a PS5 page on HN? I don't see any, only controllers, games etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,327 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Folks I wouldn’t be relying on curry’s they had the series x in stock on launch day and then cancelled all the orders as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 CaoilinMcD

Cyrus wrote: »
    Folks I wouldn’t be relying on curry’s they had the series x in stock on launch day and then cancelled all the orders as well.

Agree!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭klose

Looks like Harvey normans website is crocked already

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maxxpot77

Is anyone else’s Amazon link now redirecting to the DualSense Controller?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

maxxpot77 wrote: »

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 35 slightlyconfuse

Mine is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You can change it tho and search between controllers and camera and both consoles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Monolake

I woke up this morning prepared to throw my hat in the ring but this just looks desperate. I'll step back into the shadows for a few more months. See you all in 2021.

• Cyrus wrote: »

Ah yes. Piss on peoples parade :rolleyes:

If it works out it works out, if it doesn't it doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,327 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Ah yes. Piss on peoples parade :rolleyes:

If it works out it works out, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Grow up ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Any shops releasing them at 8am?

• NeVeR wrote: »

Don't think so but worth checking. 9am seems to be the time online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 slightlyconfuse

Just on John Lewis should I Keep refreshing the page or stay on the wait page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

NeVeR wrote: »

Rumbelows

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

I'm only after the digital version and will look around this morning if I manage to find one I'll be surprised but I'm sure over the next couple of weeks there will be opportunities...

• Just on John Lewis should I Keep refreshing the page or stay on the wait page?

The website is goosed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Can't check stock on argos atm. Just me?

Edit: Nevermind just took a bit longer than usual. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

Harvey Norman website says “PS5 is sold out”. Is that an old message or a new one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Harvey Norman website says “PS5 is sold out”. Is that an old message or a new one?

Another banner there now saying on sale online only at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

looks like a new one but on the other hand should be starting from 9am, maybe they made this message to be ready for 09:02 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭harderthanf

Bazsutto wrote: »
    Another banner there now saying on sale online only at 9am

What URL are you on? I don't see anything when I search the site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭WhoElse

Just on John Lewis should I Keep refreshing the page or stay on the wait page?

Checked there and John Lewis is showing the disc version as out of stock now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement