Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ernesto Guevara

Cheers to everyone contributing with links and pointing to sites opening up today. Unfortunately I had 5/6 false alarms including Tesco - so a that's the christmas beers sorted anyway! The boy is pasting believing and knew it was a long-shot, so new year it is likely to be

There'll be more restocks next month, so there's still a chance. Best of luck in getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Congrats man. Order time?

9:28am

• Registered Users Posts: 14 winrowjones

Let's see. Would be great, might be for the boy but I'm dying to get a go on it as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ordered for delivery 9.27
    Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5

Changed to Click and Collect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

GreyAlien wrote: »
    9:28am

Wow. I was 9.24am in terms of clicking pay. Is that when you got your confirmation email or when you clicked pay? I got no confirmation email but have order info on the Tesco site. Delivery atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

42702789.jpg

More evidence to the claim. Paid via Paypal on Currys.co.uk at around 4am.
    They could be cancelling at random and letting others through also so be wary.

42702847.jpg

Got the same, congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Tesco order for home delivery...just got email to say Congrats!! But they've changed it to click and collect. Amazing, cheers to the guy who posted the tesco link :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

[HTML][/HTML]Congrats guys you're killing me here though 9:29 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

My Tesco order for home delivery is still up in the air. Still hasn't been cancelled or confirmed. My local Tesco is Clearwater, which is a big Tesco Extra store, yet doesn't do Click and Collect. Feel like mine is going to get cancelled due to having no click and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Update on HN orders.
    Can finally track my package but it just says
    "Status Our staff are busy preparing your order and getting it ready for you."

• Advertisement

Will Tesco be refunding the 7 euro delivery charge ;)

Did Harvey start shipping for anyone in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Tesco just emailed me to say my PS5 order is confirmed.

Has anyone who ordered and had order info on the website but didn't receive a confirmation email receive a "congratulations" email from Tesco? I don't know what happened. My order is on the site but never got a confirmation email...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Has anyone who ordered and had order info on the website but didn't receive a confirmation email receive a "congratulations" email from Tesco? I don't know what happened. My order is on the site but never got a confirmation email...

Check your junk mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    Update on HN orders.
    Can finally track my package but it just says
    "Status Our staff are busy preparing your order and getting it ready for you."

Seeing that as well...phew!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Did Harvey start shipping for anyone in Ireland?

Mine just says 'Processing'.

I won't believe it until I see it shipped tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭GreyAlien

Wow. I was 9.24am in terms of clicking pay. Is that when you got your confirmation email or when you clicked pay? I got no confirmation email but have order info on the Tesco site. Delivery atm.

That's when I got the email in my inbox. I honestly can't recall when I paid.

Yes i didn't get any mail before my congrats email. Well i got one for creating my account but no order confirmation email

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Check your junk mail.

Have checked all mail, spam, inbox. Checked email was correct too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

42702789.jpg

More evidence to the claim. Paid via Paypal on Currys.co.uk at around 4am.
    They could be cancelling at random and letting others through also so be wary.

42702847.jpg

Can confirm, paid via paypal on currys uk at around 4:25 am and got the same email almost half an hour ago !!!!!!!

I had no hopes for these orders getting fulfilled !!!!!! Now I just hope they deliver it in time for address pal to deliver it in dublin by 4-5 Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Have checked all mail, spam, inbox. Checked email was correct too.

I’m in the same boat, 9:24 I think also

• brainiac wrote: »
    Got the same, congrats!

Nothing confirmed for me dude even tho I ordered at 4.15am but tonnes of people getting confirmation emails now tho. But congrats to you! :D

Pacifico wrote: »
    Yes i didn't get any mail before my congrats email. Well i got one for creating my account but no order confirmation email

Oh wow. Things are still looking ok for me perhaps. Sorry if you already said but were you delivery and what time did you confirm purchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Praetorian22

BOOM ! just got the congratulations email!

Importantly for those in the same boat as me listen up! I ordered Tesco DELIVERY 9.28 precisely. Received confirmation email.

Right now.........Outlook Junk Folder the following:

ROI GHS - BST <GHS.BST@tesco.com>
    Thu 19/11/2020 15:14
    Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience.

***We note your order has been placed for Home Delivery, unfortunately we can only fulfil Click & Collect orders at this time.

They changed it to click & collect!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

My Tesco order confirmation came at 9.29 for delivery. I just got the congratulations email and its switched to click and collect but I GOT ONE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

Gileadi wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat, 9:24 I think also

9:24 for me too and no email

Re-reading the email..."When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection."

Never got an confirmation email...hope that won't be an issue!

• CEX selling for 800 Euros
    That business deserves to be sanctioned. Awful carry on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Tesco just confirmed to me that i got one, it was intially home delivery, now its changed to click and collect. Does anyone know if you just go to the location at the time your initial delivery was for??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement