Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

Does anybody think they might be doing a lottery based on the variation of times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Tesco just confirmed to me that i got one, it was intially home delivery, now its changed to click and collect. Does anyone know if you just go to the location at the time your initial delivery was for??

Yup says that in the mail

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Pacifico wrote: »
    Re-reading the email..."When you arrive at the collection site, please go to the Customer Service Desk in the store and bring a copy of your order confirmation and a form of identification so that we can verify your collection."

Never got an confirmation email...hope that won't be an issue!

Print off the ORDER page on website with the order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

9:29 delivery no email yet

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Nothing confirmed for me dude even tho I ordered at 4.15am but tonnes of people getting confirmation emails now tho. But congrats to you! :D

Oh sorry, misunderstood your post. Did you pay by PayPal? You were at a similar time to the rest of us so hopefully it still comes through for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Beans11

9:32 Delivery changed to click and collect !!!! Woooo

• brainiac wrote: »
    Oh sorry, misunderstood your post. Did you pay by PayPal? You were at a similar time to the rest of us so hopefully it still comes through for you.

Yes PayPal also! Anyway we shall see. Not getting any hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Praetorian22

"Your collection date, time and location will be in your initial order confirmation. "

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

Has anyone had a Tesco cancellation in the past few hours or are they all confirmation emails going out now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭antimatterx

CEX selling for 800 Euros
    That business deserves to be sanctioned. Awful carry on

Scum carry on from a "legit" business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Just got an email from currys saying it'll be delivered before December 15th. Not exactly ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

9:23, home delivery, got email, but still no update. Anyone else who haven't got an update yet, maybe check and see if your local Tesco does click and collect? Mine doesn't, so maybe that could be the reason why we've yet to hear anything.

I don't see why they can't deliver PS5s but can deliver those gigantic packs of toilet roll. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

well done to all the Tesco success people, gutted I missed out, the search continues :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Can't believe I secured one.

It was delivery - confirmed at 9:26

They switched it to click and collect.
    Final confirmation - 15:08

Actually wanted the Digital version, but happy out.

Thanks Tesco, and original tipster!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Tesco just emailed...

Changed to Collection for the Delivery slot I chose (I could have chosen better!)

It's a weird pick up spot, if not my local Tesco I would have thought Liffey Valley likely.

Either way I'm happy.

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    Update on HN orders.
    Can finally track my package but it just says
    "Status Our staff are busy preparing your order and getting it ready for you."

What time did you order I got mine at 1:24pm and says processing

Beans11 wrote: »
    9:32 Delivery changed to click and collect !!!! Woooo

Confirmed there is more than just time at play here. My two friends ordered at 9.30am and received cancellation emails (1 delivery 1 C&C).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yes! Got confirmation of my order from tesco as well! Can't believe that! Still dubious as to whether it'll actually be there when I go to collect it but finger crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Nothing confirmed for me dude even tho I ordered at 4.15am but tonnes of people getting confirmation emails now tho. But congrats to you! :D

check junk folder this email was in my junk folder on hotmail

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lfcsean101

i ordered from tesco but got no cancellation mail or successful mail and was about 9.23 have checked junk etc but nothing ?

• Advertisement

• koolkunz wrote: »
    check junk folder this email was in my junk folder on hotmail

HAHAH You hero

Yes it's there :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

9:23, home delivery, got email, but still no update. Anyone else who haven't got an update yet, maybe check and see if your local Tesco does click and collect? Mine doesn't, so maybe that could be the reason why we've yet to hear anything.

I don't see why they can't deliver PS5s but can deliver those gigantic packs of toilet roll. :D

It's definitely that they're manually assigning people the closest available Click and Collect location at the time of order based on where I have to go.

Id say if you haven't been cancelled and have the initial confirmation mail you'll get another one some time today.

lfcsean101 wrote: »
    i ordered from tesco but got no cancellation mail or successful mail and was about 9.23 have checked junk etc but nothing ?

9.24, same boat. Delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Confirmed there is more than just time at play here. My two friends ordered at 9.30am and received cancellation emails (1 delivery 1 C&C).

Possibly location as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lfcsean101

CLG2019 wrote: »
    9.24, same boat. Delivery?

collection for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

CEX selling for 800 Euros
    That business deserves to be sanctioned. Awful carry on

The digital edition is only 390 euros there - that seems ok.

“Roll it back”

Could it be possible that they are considering COVID-19 restrictions when it comes to C&C? My closest Tesco is 7km away from me. Isn't that breaching restrictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

https://www.adverts.ie/playstation/ps5/22199832

Someone selling for face value with a lot of good feedback. Very strange, but the amount of offers/comments for an ad that's barely 10 minutes old :eek:

• https://www.adverts.ie/playstation/ps5/22199832

Someone selling for face value with a lot of good feedback. Very strange, but the amount of offers/comments for an ad that's barely 10 minutes old :eek:

It will be taken down

• Advertisement

Withdrawn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement