Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Got Tesco confirmation (Ordered for a mate).

I can't collect it though, hrmmm..... Got onto support anyway, see what they can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭antimatterx

So I have a link from someone on Slack, but I'm not using it myself. I don't trust it, but it might be fine.

It's a spanish shop, and you won't get in from Jan.

I accept no responsibility if anything goes wrong.

Edit: Probably not legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Could it be possible that they are considering COVID-19 restrictions when it comes to C&C? My closest Tesco is 7km away from me. Isn't that breaching restrictions?

Not based on where I've been told to collect and I asked for delivery! Luckily I work out that direction, looks like I need to go to the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

DubLad69 wrote: »
    Just got an email from currys saying it'll be delivered before December 15th. Not exactly ideal.

So long for delivery? doesnt make sense when they have said they are preparing for dispatching orders today.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Giblet wrote: »
    Got Tesco confirmation (Ordered for a mate).

I can't collect it though, hrmmm..... Got onto support anyway, see what they can do.

I will collect for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

What time did you order I got mine at 1:24pm and says processing

I got the email notification from PP and HN at 13.27 so probably a few minutes before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

CEX selling for 800 Euros
    That business deserves to be sanctioned. Awful carry on

CNUTS

• Today ended up getting the PS5 from Currys
    And 30 Euro voucher for grog from Tesco :D

Good job F5

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

py2006 wrote: »
    Wait, a PS5 for a few beers? :confused:

yea, why not?:p:p:p

image611.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭keithoh

9:23, home delivery, got email, but still no update. Anyone else who haven't got an update yet, maybe check and see if your local Tesco does click and collect? Mine doesn't, so maybe that could be the reason why we've yet to hear anything.

I don't see why they can't deliver PS5s but can deliver those gigantic packs of toilet roll. :D

I got a confirmation at 9:30 for home delivery next Wednesday. I added it to a food delivery i had pre booked. No cancellation email, but no other confirmation email. When I look at the basket I can see the total payment includes the price of PS5 along with food shop, hard to know if it'll be delivered or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Not all Tesco branches do click and collect in the normal run of events. Maybe you've been assigned the nearest one that participates. For example Drogheda and Swords you can click and collect groceries but you can't in Balbriggan. So someone based in Balbriggan or thereabouts may have been assigned Drogheda or Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 louxx

does anyone no anything about when currys or smyths might take orders, desperatly trying for a friend picked mine up in smyths today and the man said they are expecting stock in december

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Ordered on Tesco for delivery at 9.31 this morn, also got moved to collection, but in Naas, 30km away... not ideal. Guess I'll have to risk it. Are there Garda checkpoints on the N7 these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Fcuking got an unsuccessful email from Tesco! saying they over ordered and they gave me a €30 voucher as compensation.... Fcuk that anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Julez wrote: »
    Ordered on Tesco for delivery at 9.31 this morn, also got moved to collection, but in Naas, 30km away... not ideal. Guess I'll have to risk it. Are their Garda checkpoints on the N7 these days?

PS5 is fairly essential tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

So I have a link from someone on Slack, but I'm not using it myself. I don't trust it, but it might be fine.

It's a spanish shop, and you won't get in from Jan.

I accept no responsibility if anything goes wrong.

https://t.co/2FG5XtXxwB?amp=1

Avoid

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/anyone-used-esdoradocom-before-3243800

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

Pipmae wrote: »
    Not all Tesco branches do click and collect in the normal run of events. Maybe you've been assigned the nearest one that participates. For example Drogheda and Swords you can click and collect groceries but you can't in Balbriggan. So someone based in Balbriggan or thereabouts may have been assigned Drogheda or Swords.

Hmm I'm near Balbriggan, surprised they don't do click and collect because that is a big store.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

benny79 wrote: »
    Fcuking got an unsuccessful email from Tesco! saying they over ordered and they gave me a €30 voucher as compensation.... Fcuk that anyway!

Just now and what time did you get confirm email?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gembino

What time did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Just FYI for anyone that managed to get one from Harvey Norman, I ordered the Pulse 3d headphones from them yesterday and got delivery notification from them just now. DPD, so hopefully quick enough for the consoles....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Just now and what time did you get confirm email?

ordered it about 9.10/9.15. email came later but my order went through straight away as i have an account!

Julez wrote: »
    Ordered on Tesco for delivery at 9.31 this morn, also got moved to collection, but in Naas, 30km away... not ideal. Guess I'll have to risk it. Are there Garda checkpoints on the N7 these days?

Same as myself. I work out that way but not that far out. Strange stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

CLG2019 wrote: »
    9.24, same boat. Delivery?

I have a feeling I will be getting that email too, this is cruel

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

ordered it about 9.10/9.15. email came later but my order went through straight away as i have an account!

This is grim. Further confirms not time-based at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Got the Congratulations email from Tesco & order changed to Click & Collect ordered at 9:29am.

We did it.

That was unnecessarily stressful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gembino

I have a feeling I will be getting that email too, this is cruel

It’s the hope that kills you

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

What is the closest Tesco to you that does C&C (in terms of distance)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Just to check - anyone else with a cancelled Tesco order still have the order listed on the Tesco website? My order is pending collection, but I had a cancellation email sent just after 13.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Can't you just see what time you ordered at? Or did you not get an email? The first mention of Tesco having stock on here was at 9:18, so it had to have been after that, unless you just copped it on the site before the guy on here saw it.

• Advertisement

Notorious wrote: »
    Just to check - anyone else with a cancelled Tesco order still have the order listed on the Tesco website? My order is pending collection, but I had a cancellation email sent just after 13.00.

I think you're screwed then, they wouldn't have the best system. It seems to be a lot of manual intervention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement