Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

daheadonu wrote: »
    Just got a call from a chap from Tesco's to tell me I'm confirmed same words used as people who got the "congratulations" email.weirdly enough I'm to collect it from Balbriggan even though I'm ages from it in d9

When can you collect it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,815 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I managed to place two orders with Tesco, different days for delivery, and got confirmation emails for both. I got one email at lunch saying my order was being switched to click & collect, but it doesn't say which order it was for, and I haven't received anything about the other order. Both are still showing as pending when I log in to Tesco. No phone call either (though I was in somewhere with bad reception for the last few hours), so not sure what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

Friend just got a call. He had previously received a cancellation mail. GOT HIS ORDER CONFIRMED C&C. She said lots of people didn't answer and that she was grateful he did...

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Does anyone who tried HN still have this message? Is it time to give up or should I leave it?

"We are currently processing your payment. This may take a few minutes. Please do not refresh the page as this may result in a duplicate payment."

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Where's the nearest C and C in Santry/Swords area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Harvey Norman just called me to say congratulations and to confirm my purchase. Phew!

Also gave me the option of collecting it if I wanted to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Friend just got a call. He had previously received a cancellation mail. GOT HIS ORDER CONFIRMED C&C. She said lots of people didn't answer and that she was grateful he did...

Wait he had a cancellation email and then got a phone call?

My friend got directed to Balbriggan after previously receiving a cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gembino

Airside swords

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭jj880

I'm sure I wouldnt have got an order through today without using autohotkeys on the Harvey Norman checkout page as the order confirmation page errored out after I paid. So only had a few seconds to get the order paid.

Autohotkeys filled and submitted the checkout page in a fraction of a second. You can use it to record your key strokes and mouse clicks and replay them later at speed. Check it out here:

I'm sure it can use it on other checkout pages to save time.

• Advertisement

Wait he had a cancellation email and then got a phone call?

YES. The girl said she rang numerous people who didn't answer. Absolutely crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PadEH90

Just got the call there now to say switched to collection next week.

Delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got my call from Tesco there, originally ordered for delivery to south Dublin but now collection in Finglas. Success ! 9:25 am order.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

YES. The girl said she rang numerous people who didn't answer. Absolutely crazy.

Do you know what time he got his order confirmation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

If today had only gone right ,!

IMG-20201119-160258-737.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

wpisdu wrote: »
    I secured my PS5 thanks to you, I'm gonna get you €10 PSN voucher now :D

cheers to this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

PadEH90 wrote: »
    When can you collect it?

my original delivery date which was next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Any indication if the stock for people that didn't answer the call was then moved on to someone else? Cos i'm in work and my phone is in a locker far from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

My friend got directed to Balbriggan after previously receiving a cancellation email.

Christ saying a prayer here. I am living in Balbriggan and got cancellation email at 1pm. Order was placed at 9.34.

Jaggy wrote: »

Any indication if the stock for people that didn't answer the call was then moved on to someone else? Cos i'm in work and my phone is in a locker far from here.

No idea but plausible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Jaggy wrote: »

It's be fairly ****ty if so. I haven't got a call at all just the confirmation email... But it might depend on how each store is handling it.

no12 wrote: »
    Christ saying a prayer here. I am living in Balbriggan and got cancellation email at 1pm. Order was placed at 9.34.

My friend got the original confirmation email at 9.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

COH wrote: »
    Harvey Norman just called me to say congratulations and to confirm my purchase. Phew!

Also gave me the option of collecting it if I wanted to

Also seem to be able to track the orders now too 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭keithoh

Just like some others, I received a phone call from Tesco's confirming my PS5 order and that I was to collect it at the store on the same day my home delivery was due

Could be going by second names for calls? My friend was G I am L? Anyone past G got one already?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

It's be fairly ****ty if so. I haven't got a call at all just the confirmation email... But it might depend on how each store is handling it.

Think i'm in the same boat as you but haven't been able to check my email for the past hour and a half or so. 2FA with my phone in my locker :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

jj880 wrote: »
    I'm sure I wouldnt have got an order through today without using autohotkeys on the Harvey Norman checkout page as the order confirmation page errored out after I paid. So only had a few seconds to get the order paid.

Autohotkeys filled and submitted the checkout page in a fraction of a second. You can use it to record your key strokes and mouse clicks and replay them later at speed. Check it out here:

I'm sure it can use it on other checkout pages to save time.

i saved checkout as a favourite and kept clicking that after i got it in the cart

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

BOOM ! just got the congratulations email!

Importantly for those in the same boat as me listen up! I ordered Tesco DELIVERY 9.28 precisely. Received confirmation email.

Right now.........Outlook Junk Folder the following:

ROI GHS - BST <GHS.BST@tesco.com>
    Thu 19/11/2020 15:14
    Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience.

***We note your order has been placed for Home Delivery, unfortunately we can only fulfil Click & Collect orders at this time.

They changed it to click & collect!

Mine is the same , was in the junk folder at 3:14 , moved me from delivery to click and collect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Sidenote to all the consoles talk, has anyone seen stock of the charging station today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Stock of PlayStation PULSE™ 3D Wireless Headset anywhere?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement