Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Podger

DID says low stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

CLG2019 wrote: »
    Could be going by second names for calls? My friend was G I am L? Anyone past G got one already?

I'm before G so don't think that's it either

Still no word

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

My friend got the original confirmation email at 9.30.

Could be 100s in the Q ahead of me so

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Not gonna lie, I’m gutted. If anyone hears any reliable info on any new stock please let us know here.
    To all that managed to get one today... Enjoy you magnificent bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

HN just called me too and confirmed my orders. They said they'll be shipped tomorrow and may be early to mid next week before we get them.

He did give me the option to click and collect them also but I declined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hococop wrote: »
    Have an email receipt off paypal for a harvey norman order but nothing to confirm off them, I'm assuming I won't be getting one, I want to refresh the page I ordered off of but worried it will charge again, any advice?

I know I'm bumping this too soon but is it worth refreshing the page, it processed the PayPal payment and went back to the crashed hn page at the time, but never got a confirmation email off hn?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Anyone talked to Tesco about changing dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Podger wrote: »
    DID says low stock

I don't seem to be able to add them to the basket :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭harderthanf

HN just called me too and confirmed my orders. They said they'll be shipped tomorrow and may be early to mid next week before we get them.

Now I am getting worried as they haven't called me! They've taken the money from my bank and I have a confirmed order number. Hopefully that'll be enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

So are there any upcoming sales? Today has been a nightmare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

daheadonu wrote: »
    cheers to this guy

And cheers to you for being the one to post about Tesco having them on their site, despite my initial disbelief. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭jj880

i saved checkout as a favourite and kept clicking that after i got it in the cart

I had mine in the cart also and didnt make it to the checkout page until the afternoon - as soon as the checkout page appeared I didnt even have to scroll, type any details or click anything. Autohotkeys had me at the payment processing screen instantly after 1 keystroke. Maybe I would have still got my order but Im glad I recorded a test checkout with autohotkeys last night just in case I needed it.

Also I did not have a credit card saved so that would have slowed me down a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭KH25

Hococop wrote: »
    I know I'm bumping this too soon but is it worth refreshing the page, it processed the PayPal payment and went back to the crashed hn page at the time, but never got a confirmation email off hn?

Best to call them maybe? I had a similar experience where it crashed after the payment processing screen. I don’t have anything coming up in my bank account though so I’m assuming I didn’t get one. If you were charged maybe you’re on their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

YES!

Just got the call, collecting from Tesco Balbriggan store on 25th after originally trying to get delivery.

Order status from myself and friends:

Friend 1: Originally got cancellation email but later got a call (9.30 confirmation email, Delivery now C&C)
    Friend 2: Got cancellation email (9.30 Delivery)
    Me: Got no confirmation email or cancellation email (9.24 Delivery now C&C)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

KH25 wrote: »
    Best to call them maybe? I had a similar experience where it crashed after the payment processing screen. I don’t have anything coming up in my bank account though so I’m assuming I didn’t get one. If you were charged maybe you’re on their system.

Nothing taken from my bank account, just a PayPal receipt is all I got

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

BigMo1 wrote: »
    So are there any upcoming sales? Today has been a nightmare.

Nightmare indeed. Wasn't Amazon and the bots, not Tesco and the quick sale but that some people were able get on HN but the majority of us (regardless of attempts) were left looking at the error screen.

Could be going by second names for calls? My friend was G I am L? Anyone past G got one already?

I'm way down there with T and I was the first one to post about receiving a call, got it at 15:54. My first name begins with L though and the guy on the phone addressed me by that, so could be first name possibly.

For anyone of you who got a call, did you get told what time to go down? I asked and the guy said go down for time I ordered the delivery for, but I'm thinking I might go down when they open just to chance it anyway. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Those of you getting offered to click & collect with Harvey Norman - how soon are you able to do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

And cheers to you for being the one to post about Tesco having them on their site, despite my initial disbelief. ;)

Wouldn't have even have thought to look on tescos but someone on twitter mentioning that uk one might have them so decided to chance my arm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Nearly sure u said u have multiple orders if so can I buy one if ur selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

I called the customer service number 1800 and some ignorant guy said I would just have to wait it out.

I then rang an 1890 number and get the most amazing guy (I ordered delivery and got email at 9:24 but nothing since) he done everything for me and said my order will be ready to collect on Tuesday at my local store, he even said if they take the delivery charge to call him and he will refund it for me.

UPDATE
    16:38 I have now just got a call from an 051 number to confirm everything.

That was one long ass day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

YES!

Just got the call, collecting from Tesco Balbriggan store on 25th after originally trying to get delivery.

Order status from myself and friends:

Friend 1: Originally got cancellation email but later got a call (9.30 confirmation email, Delivery now C&C)
    Friend 2: Got cancellation email (9.30 Delivery)
    Me: Got no confirmation email or cancellation email (9.24 Delivery now C&C)

I got the same call, now Balbriggan is a good 30km from me but I'm sure I can buy a few apples to make it an essential journey

Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

I got a cancellation email as well at 13.00, was everyone's from GHS.BST@tesco.com?

Hoping i get a call like some others on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

You bastards! Balbriggan is my local Tesco and nothing for me yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

I got a cancellation email as well at 13.00, was everyone's from GHS.BST@tesco.com?

Hoping i get a call like some others on here!

Yep that's the email unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Probes wrote: »
    You bastards! Balbriggan is my local Tesco and nothing for me yet!

still nothing here yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Haven't got a cancellation email from tesco yet but no call either.

Do yous think I'm safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Those that have had cancellations from Tesco what's your status when you click into orders? I've had a cancellation but still showing as Pending Collection in status.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 CLG2019

Who was it that flagged the Tesco listing first? Honestly would be interested in giving him a little Christmas gift for the A+ call.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement