Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

CLG2019 wrote: »
    YES!

Just got the call, collecting from Tesco Balbriggan store on 25th after originally trying to get delivery.

Order status from myself and friends:

Friend 1: Originally got cancellation email but later got a call (9.30 confirmation email, Delivery now C&C)
    Friend 2: Got cancellation email (9.30 Delivery)
    Me: Got no confirmation email or cancellation email (9.24 Delivery now C&C)

Delighted for you, you've been worried about it since 1PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

I got a cancellation email as well at 13.00, was everyone's from GHS.BST@tesco.com?

Hoping i get a call like some others on here!
    I got cancellation email from
    info@customer-service.tesco.ie

But with the last messages I still sit next to my phone hoping for Christmas miracle

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

stesaurus wrote: »
    Those that have had cancellations from Tesco what's your status when you click into orders? I've had a cancellation but still showing as Pending Collection in status.

Yeah still in my orders.

Might just show up and plead with them for one and sure if it doesn't work ill dust myself off get a bit of shopping done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Dubdude wrote: »
    Nearly sure u said u have multiple orders if so can I buy one if ur selling?

I have 3 - 1 for myself, 1 for my brother and the other will likely go to my partner's family. If not, I won't be listing it online, I'll just pick someone at random from here as the fairest way. But it's very unlikely it won't go to my partner's family.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

daheadonu wrote: »
    tescos ireland have them right now just bought

Thank you so much for the heads up this morning,
    I will have one happy teenager on Christmas morning,
    I will send you on a PS voucher when I get it home safe and sound :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Its still in my basket in Tesco even doe I got cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Who was it that flagged the Tesco listing first? Honestly would be interested in giving him a little Christmas gift for the A+ call.

https://boards.ie/user/819802

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭benny79

Those that have had cancellations from Tesco what's your status when you click into orders? I've had a cancellation but still showing as Pending Collection in status.

Mine is showing to collect still on 24th but I got cancellation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wpisdu

Who was it that flagged the Tesco listing first? Honestly would be interested in giving him a little Christmas gift for the A+ call.

It was daheadonu

• Registered Users Posts: 33,981 ✭✭✭✭listermint

tesco only got circa 400 into stock in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

benny79 wrote: »
    Its still in my basket in Tesco even doe I got cancellation email.
    same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Same got cancellation but order still.pensinh delivery. Probably be cancelled at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Board Walker

LookingFor wrote: »
    Those of you getting offered to click & collect with Harvey Norman - how soon are you able to do so?

I was told i could collect it tomorrow but i declined. Major operation by the cops so not worth the risk. its for santa anyway so i wont be opening it yet:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Anyone get update off scanuk. I did says I 64 in queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I have 3 - 1 for myself, 1 for my brother and the other will likely go to my partner's family. If not, I won't be listing it online, I'll just pick someone at random from here as the fairest way. But it's very unlikely it won't go to my partner's family.

The "fairest way" would be for you and those like you to have played fair and just ordered 1 PS5 for yourself and stop cynically and deviously snatching up stock that other people could have availed of.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭starburst87

daheadonu wrote: »
    tescos ireland have them right now just bought

This is the person we have to thank

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Mango Joe wrote: »
    The "fairest way" would be for you and those like you to have played fair and just ordered 1 PS5 for yourself and stop cynically and deviously snatching up stock that other people could have availed of.

Get a grip, if you could have got 1 for u and 1 for a friend I'm sure you would have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

dwainec wrote: »
    Get a grip, if you could have got 1 for u and 1 for a friend I'm sure you would have

Exactly. Why would he give preference to someone on here. He put in the hard work to get them. It's not like he is putting them on adverts. ha

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

Don't be silly mate.

Have you ever ordered a drink for a mate at the bar?

Got a few groceries at the shop for the family?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

My husband just told me they are selling for 2k upwards on ebay.

Those people just make me sick, so unfair on the rest of us.

• Advertisement

Cry me a river.

I'll look after my friends and family first, thank you very much.

They're going to people who genuinely want them, I wouldn't have the gall to scalp them.

My husband just told me they are selling for 2k upwards on ebay.

Those people just make me sick, so unfair on the rest of us.

One for 3k in kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

na, its a ****e thing to do
    he did not just happen to get one, he went out of his way to go online and get one thus stopping some of us getting it so that he 'might give it to his birds family'

thats bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Get a grip?

Pointing out that 1 person buying 3 PS5's when they don't even know what they're doing with the 3rd one is effectively taking it out of the reach of others?

Whats your issue with that exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RJellybean

dave1982 wrote: »
    Anyone get update off scanuk. I did says I 64 in queue

I'm number 21

RJellybean wrote: »
    I'm number 21

You should be fairly soon so

na, its a ****e thing to do
    he did not just happen to get one, he went out of his way to go online and get one thus stopping some of us getting it so that he 'might give it to his birds family'

thats bad form

I went out of my way to get 2.

The third is a Tesco order which I got before the 2 HN orders - and let's be fair - no one expected it to be fulfilled. It was only confirmed as fulfilled at 3pm/4pm way after everywhere else was sold out - so that's why it's "spare".

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

yes still in my orders also even though they said they had cancelled it in the email, is there still hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cmacc4

Man I'd love a PS5 right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MaccaTacca

yes still in my orders also even though they said they had cancelled it in the email, is there still hope?

Obviously not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement