Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Thanks to the Tesco lad I got an email from them that said

"Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience."

I ordered for delivery and it gives me a pickup store now. Is this normal? I noticed some of you are getting calls. No call here yet!

Yes you're laughing. It appears they're not delivering them at all

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    People are saying 9pm. Sounds a bit strange to put them up so late but maybe they were avoiding HN and Amazon going up today and wanted to see how their stock levels were after Launch Day.

Pretty sure Smyths confirmed yesterday they had no stock at all, its just a rumor but check anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I'm in the same boat. Had rang tesco head office earlier and he told me to collect it between the times of my delivery next Tuesday. Went into the actual store and asked them to confirm and they said they don't really know. Also out of curiosity did you receive a confirmation email this morning when you made your order? I didn't.

Yeah I got a confirmation email this morning after the order was put through. So have that I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Tbh I wasn’t expecting to get one anyway but Jesus it was annoying coming so close, it looked like all I had to do was click and it was mine....then nope, gone, back I went a few more times....gone again, I’ve resigned myself to waiting till after Xmas now....not much f***ing choice really!

I actually burst into tears.

Tesco crashed as I was paying.

DID wouldn't let me input the town and they crashed when I was on the phone for an hr.

Then the amazon issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mynamejeff12

Yeah I got a confirmation email this morning after the order was put through. So have that I guess.

What is in your first order confirmation email? I only have the congratulations one

• Advertisement

brainiac wrote: »
    Pretty sure Smyths confirmed yesterday they had no stock at all, its just a rumor but check anyway.

If it does go up it will be to pre-order stock for December

What is in your first order confirmation email? I only have the congratulations one

Nothing you can't get from the order page on tesco :)

Nothing special on it at all unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mynamejeff12

Nothing you can't get from the order page on tesco :)

Nothing special on it at all unfortunately!

Nice one mate, I have the order code so should be good to go. Nightmare trying to get these yokes haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ImJasonD

To those who got Tesco unsuccessful emails does it still show as ‘Pending Collection’ on your orders page?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Talking to hn, my order was not fulfilled, ah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

One just went for 2k on eBay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

ImJasonD wrote: »
    To those who got Tesco unsuccessful emails does it still show as ‘Pending Collection’ on your orders page?

Yep. It does for everyone , just a glitch unfortunately , csnt see any of us that was unfortunate not to get one, getting one now before Xmas

But to bot ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Hococop wrote: »

Oh no. Did the money come out of your account today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Anyone that paid over the odds for a PlayStation that will be readily available in a couple of weeks would want their head examined , they deserve to be fleeced

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    Well ****. Did they call you?

Nope I messaged them, had a PayPal confirmation but not one off hn, they said if I didn't get one off them it wouldn't be fulfilled

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

HN called me to confirm my order is good.

Shipped tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Shipped tomorrow.

Nice I have a confirmation from both HN and PayPal but no phone call yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Had the money been taken for this?

dwainec wrote: »
    Had the money been taken for this?

From what I could see, no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Got the ready to collect for PS5 ordered today but nothing for the accessories from yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

Just curious if anyone who got this email from Tesco has confirmed if Tesco actually have stock in the locations they are telling us to pick up the console from, or if they are just straight up winging it at this stage and I could show up to the store and not get one on Tuesday morning?

"Dear Customer,

Congratulations on your pre-order of the PlayStation 5. I’m sure this purchase is important to you and I am reaching out to share some more details for your convenience.

***We note your order has been placed for Home Delivery, unfortunately we can only fulfil Click & Collect orders at this time...."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Shipped tomorrow.

I contacted HN via chat on their site, the nice fella Ciaran said mine was secured even though the order is not showing in My Orders on the HN site.

No call form HN yet either. Lad on chat said the Tallaght branch was processing my order, that is the one I had set as my closest location on their site.

madmoe wrote: »
    I contacted HN via chat on their site, the nice fella Ciaran said mine was secured even though the order is not showing in My Orders on the HN site.

No call form HN yet either. Lad on chat said the Tallaght branch was processing my order, that is the one I had set as my closest location on their site.

I'll keep my hopes up just incase then ha

I'll keep my hopes up just incase then ha

Just to add I got a HN order confirmation email with a reference number that I gave to the lad on chat. I also got a PayPal receipt as well.

Did you get both?

madmoe wrote: »
    Just to add I got a HN order confirmation email with a reference number that I gave to the lad on chat. I also got a PayPal receipt as well.

Did you get both?

Nope just paypal

Edit, just checked my bank, no statement but it looks like the money is taken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Is there any chance of getting one this one of Christmas seeing as I haven't pre-ordered or is there any site I should follow to alert me to pre-orders? Thanks

Nope just paypal

I see....one more question please. In My Orders what are you seeing?

Cheers,
    M

Danick wrote: »
    Is there any chance of getting one this one of Christmas seeing as I haven't pre-ordered or is there any site I should follow to alert me to pre-orders? Thanks

I doubt it, I have a pre order and that's not coming till after Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

I doubt it, I have a pre order and that's not coming till after Christmas

is this gamestop by any chance?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement