Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

madmoe wrote: »
    I see....one more question please. In My Orders what are you seeing?

Cheers,
    M

Not registered with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

am0019 wrote: »
    is this gamestop by any chance?

Yes and I got it ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hococop wrote: »
    Not registered with them

Ah fair enough.

Cheers,
    M

Email and PayPal from Harvey no phone call yet here

Are smyths getting some tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Same boat and no call here either. I'm guessing it might depend on what branch you were assigned to. Maybe different branches are following different procedures or on different schedules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mac1ntosh

Email and PayPal confirmation from Harvey but no phone call here

In My Orders on the site, are you seeing anything?

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I actually burst into tears.

Tesco crashed as I was paying.

DID wouldn't let me input the town and they crashed when I was on the phone for an hr.

Then the amazon issue.

I am someone who ordered with Tesco this morning but subsequently got a cancellation email. However I'm on the cusp - my order email came through at 9.35pm so there is a slight possibility I'll get a call to honour it if I'm as lucky as some on here.

Mine is for my 48 year old husband who is a non-believer so I can swap it out with your one due 27th December if I get lucky. He can wait - he wouldn't mind in the slightest.

I'll drop you a PM if I get a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

mac1ntosh wrote: »
    Email and PayPal confirmation from Harvey but no phone call here

Is your status still "Our staff are busy preparing your order and getting it ready for you"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Just got a text from HN. Ordered at 1.25pm and is now available to collect. Only issue is the store is closed since 6pm

Edit. Airside shop.

• Advertisement

madmoe wrote: »
    In My Orders on the site, are you seeing anything?

Thanks,
    M

It says processing I see my PS5 order well my little cousin order at least he better invite me for a play date until I get my own lol

My sister cried on the phone when I told her, I don’t have kids it’s must be tough at Christmas

MikeRyan87 wrote: »
    Is your status still "Our staff are busy preparing your order and getting it ready for you"?

Yep, I am seeing that.

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lfcd24

I have two C&C with Tesco but in different stores, one for me and one for my GF. I only got one cancellation email but no other contact so is it safe to say I have at least one console. They are both still in my tesco account too?

Pipmae wrote: »
    I am someone who ordered with Tesco this morning but subsequently got a cancellation email. However I'm on the cusp - my order email came through at 9.35pm so there is a slight possibility I'll get a call to honour it if I'm as lucky as some on here.

Mine is for my 48 year old husband who is a non-believer so I can swap it out with your one due 27th December if I get lucky. He can wait - he wouldn't mind in the slightest.

I'll drop you a PM if I get a phone call.

Oh thank you but there is no need. I think I will get a whole lot of enjoyment over knowing you proved him wrong.

Smyths may have them online tonight so hopefully I will pick one up then

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Well done to those who managed to get one! I had one in Smyths but when I went to pay it logged me out :(

If anyone willing to part with one for cost price let me know := ++) season of goodwill and all

Cheers

*genuinely happy for those who got lucky, I happend to see a neighbour of mine (15) ups truck pulled up and his face! Delighted to see tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Anyone know when Littlewoods are supposed to dispatch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Anyone else wait in the Game queue earlier? Queued for an hour and assumed my order was a waste of time considering how many people must have been in front of me. But I just got an email saying my order has progressed and I will get it on December 10 which suits me as I won't be getting it until Xmas anyway. Fingers crossed it happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

lfcd24 wrote: »
    I have two C&C with Tesco but in different stores, one for me and one for my GF. I only got one cancellation email but no other contact so is it safe to say I have at least one console. They are both still in my tesco account too?

Don't think you should have used the same account to try get two, different accounts would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

I've that message and no call 😓

Anyone else wait in the Game queue earlier? Queued for an hour and assumed my order was a waste of time considering how many people must have been in front of me. But I just got an email saying my order has progressed and I will get it on December 10 which suits me as I won't be getting it until Xmas anyway. Fingers crossed it happens!

I was but didn't get anywhere, in queue for over 2.hrd and it came up nó stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mac1ntosh

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Pipmae

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Anyone know when Littlewoods are supposed to dispatch?
    Mine (that I ordered for a friend on my LW account) is still saying Order Placed in the status. That means it's not guaranteed yet. It needs to go to Order Accepted. The money hasn't been taken from her account yet either.

Any HN orders, are you signed up fully with them? If so, on their site under My Orders is anything showing? I am getting the same as everyone else on the tracking page but there is nothing at all appearing on the My Orders screen which I find strange??

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

Smyths likely to have them tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Any word on if digital edition is dropping on amazon today?

I got one on Amazon.de at lunch time so they have been around.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

Earlier when I tried DID I got all the way to confirmation after skipping the payment screen, then after clicking confirmation I got an error and when I refreshed the PS5 disappeared from my basket. After that DID went down altogether and I couldn't get back on.

10 minutes ago DID rang me and said there was a PS5 there for me. They took a card payment and I'm to collect it on Saturday.

Result!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Feel like an absolute dope, thought I did it through my hotmail, checked my Gmail and I actually have a confirmation from harvey norman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Pipmae wrote: »
    Mine (that I ordered for a friend on my LW account) is still saying Order Placed in the status. That means it's not guaranteed yet. It needs to go to Order Accepted. The money hasn't been taken from her account yet either.

:eek: I thought I was guaranteed once I received the email.

Hococop wrote: »
    Feel like an absolute dope, thought I did it through my hotmail, checked my Gmail and I actually have a confirmation from harvey norman

Deadly!! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Smyths likely to have them tonight?

Where are you all getting this from?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement