Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 am0019

d9d wrote: »
    Where are you all getting this from?

Other people saying it ofc, hence why im asking

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Just got a delivery delayed (5 days) email from HN.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Earlier when I tried DID I got all the way to confirmation after skipping the payment screen, then after clicking confirmation I got an error and when I refreshed the PS5 disappeared from my basket. After that DID went down altogether and I couldn't get back on.

10 minutes ago DID rang me and said there was a PS5 there for me. They took a card payment and I'm to collect it on Saturday.

Result!

I got there too, no phone call though lol :(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MikeRyan87

madmoe wrote: »
    Any HN orders, are you signed up fully with them? If so, on their site under My Orders is anything showing? I am getting the same as everyone else on the tracking page but there is nothing at all appearing on the My Orders screen which I find strange??

Cheers,
    M

I don't have an account with them so not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Jaggy wrote: »
    Think i'm in the same boat as you but haven't been able to check my email for the past hour and a half or so. 2FA with my phone in my locker :rolleyes:

Only just got to my phone, still only have confirmation email, nothing else. So dunno where I stand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

There's something seriously wrong when people who have preorders are left hanging and someone like me who didn't particularly want one, can pick one up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Any HN orders, are you signed up fully with them? If so, on their site under My Orders is anything showing? I am getting the same as everyone else on the tracking page but there is nothing at all appearing on the My Orders screen which I find strange??

Cheers,
    M

It shows up under my orders, I have an account with them. I'd give them a bell tomorrow if you're concerned.
    garlad wrote: »
    Just got a delivery delayed (5 days) email from HN.

Oh no! Was there any more detail on the cause of the delay? A bit concerned now for the lack of a phonecall.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

There's something seriously wrong when people who have preorders are left hanging and someone like me who didn't particularly want one, can pick one up today.

Where did you get yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

LookingFor wrote: »
    It shows up under my orders, I have an account with them. I'd give them a bell tomorrow if you're concerned.

Oh no! Was there any more detail on the cause of the delay? A bit concerned now for the lack of a phonecall.

No more detail. But I’ll take a order delayed email over a cancelled email. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Where did you get yours?

Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

Still nothing but a confirmation @ 9.27 from Tesco....no congratulations e-mail, no "sorry our of stock" email.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

LookingFor wrote: »

I have an account with them as well. I was on to the Live HN chat and the guy confirmed my order but I will ring HN in Tallaght tomorrow first thing. Took him a good while to come back on the chat be he said it was definitely confirmed.

Thanks,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

am0019 wrote: »
    Smyths likely to have them tonight?

I think someone on this thread mentioned there was a 9pm rumour around Smyths.

Doubt it's true but it's work a visit just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Earlier when I tried DID I got all the way to confirmation after skipping the payment screen, then after clicking confirmation I got an error and when I refreshed the PS5 disappeared from my basket. After that DID went down altogether and I couldn't get back on.

10 minutes ago DID rang me and said there was a PS5 there for me. They took a card payment and I'm to collect it on Saturday.

Result!

Mine disappeared out of my basket when it crashed. It was booked C and C in my local store, wouldn't let me put in town. This was 11:20

Cancellation email from Tesco but in my Tesco app order say pending collection next Wednesday between 4-6pm

Order went through for Harvey Norman’s payment was taken and for an email and receipt also and in my orders it says processing.

Hmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

L-M wrote: »
    I got there too, no phone call though lol :(

The woman said they were calling around people who made it that far. Might come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

Still nothing but a confirmation @ 9.27 from Tesco....no congratulations e-mail, no "sorry our of stock" email.

Did you check your spam? Mine was in there , it was the most disgusting gut wrenching email I ever read haha

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Cancellation email from Tesco but in my Tesco app order say pending collection next Wednesday between 4-6pm

Order went through for Harvey Norman’s payment was taken and for an email and receipt also and in my orders it says processing.

Hmmmmmmm

You probably have the HN but not Tesco, if you have two hopefully you share!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭PopeVicodin

Mine disappeared out of my basket when it crashed. It was booked C and C in my local store, wouldn't let me put in town. This was 11:20

Happened to me around same time.

Hmmmmmmm

What does it say when you go to tracking for HN? I get the same as everyone else in the tracking part but the My Orders section is completely blank!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I was but didn't get anywhere, in queue for over 2.hrd and it came up nó stock
    For me it just came up as a preorder and release is December 10th. Had to pay a tenner for delivery too, the ba$tards!

I had my apprentice on all the sites refreshing it pretty much all day. I've to buy him breakfast tomorrow because it was him that found the game queue :D

You probably have the HN but not Tesco, if you have two hopefully you share!

Well one is for my sisters child and the other is for myself but if I only get one then my sisters child gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

I have an account with them as well. I was on to the Live HN chat and the guy confirmed my order but I will ring HN in Tallaght tomorrow first thing. Took him a good while to come back on the chat be he said it was definitely confirmed.

Thanks,
    Mark

Ah grand!

For the life of me I can’t understand how ye got onto the Harvey Norman page to buy , I was the whole day refreshing on my laptop and phone and got nothing , and then sold old in a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    For the life of me I can’t understand how ye got onto the Harvey Norman page to buy , I was the whole day refreshing on my laptop and phone and got nothing , and then sold old in a shot

Yeah I couldn't even get onto the website at all but my sister and girlfriend managed to get the the PS5 page. Girlfriend managed to add it to cart but this was after the said it was sold out so no luck.

Did you check your spam? Mine was in there , it was the most disgusting gut wrenching email I ever read haha

Sorry to hear that mate. I have checked spam and nothing so far. I'd say it depends on the Tesco you ordered from. Expecting a "PFO" on Tuesday when it's due to be delivered.

I somehow got very very lucky, if I do actually get it!

Had it added to my cart after site going down many times, which was the first surprise! Then the next trick was to get to the checkout which I did. After that it was PayPal and to get to PayPal it didn't work a fair few times. I did feel that once it was in my cart that if the site stayed up, which it did, I would eventually get to PayPal and that finally happened but it was all crazy and touch and go like!

Cheers,
    M

Well one is for my sisters child and the other is for myself but if I only get one then my sisters child gets it

Same, actually. Fecking kids.

Couldn't enjoy it if I had one and they didnt though.

Same, actually. Fecking kids.

Couldn't enjoy it if I had one and they didnt though.

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't even get onto the website at all but my sister and girlfriend managed to get the the PS5 page. Girlfriend managed to add it to cart but this was after the said it was sold out so no luck.

Up since 6 o clock , even took the day off work to source one , and no luck , and some people could just jump straight on the site ha , some people have all the luck, I had a preorder for Argos , for launch day , then 2 weeks ago got a refund as fraud was suspected , such shiiiiiiiiite

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement