Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

b34mer23 wrote: »
    any amount of them!

In order:
    1. Email with invoice from HN
    2. DPD email
    3. DPD text
    4. Harvey Norman shipped email
    5. Harvey Norman shipped text

I hope you sprain both your thumbs playing it ;):pac::pac: ah no , mad jealous :rolleyes: been online since 6am searching solid, congrats to all ye lucky sods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

b34mer23 wrote: »
    any amount of them!

In order:
    1. Email with invoice from HN
    2. DPD email
    3. DPD text
    4. Harvey Norman shipped email
    5. Harvey Norman shipped text

[*]Email with invoice from HN

Was that after the initial confirmation email with order number? Did you pay via PayPal?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Sorry if it has been mentioned already but did anyone actually get one from that shop in Ennis that was charging 550 ? I was tempted to ring but some people saying he wanted cash only

Some stock today some on December 2nd and more on December 18th

Just seems to good to be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

popsy09 wrote: »
    Sorry if it has been mentioned already but did anyone actually get one from that shop in Ennis that was charging 550 ? I was tempted to ring but some people saying he wanted cash only

please don't pay any more then you need to, there's plenty of time

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    please don't pay any more then you need to, there's plenty of time

550, not too bad, it's better than 1,000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

jj880 wrote:
    I had mine in the cart also and didnt make it to the checkout page until the afternoon - as soon as the checkout page appeared I didnt even have to scroll, type any details or click anything. Autohotkeys had me at the payment processing screen instantly after 1 keystroke. Maybe I would have still got my order but Im glad I recorded a test checkout with autohotkeys last night just in case I needed it.

jface187 wrote:
    550, not too bad, it's better than 1,000.

550 ain't to bad. Paid 600 for the PS4 on launch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Didn't the guards raid a load of knock off dummy ones yesterday. I would be reluctant to buy off him especially as it was cash only

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Ps5s out of stock for the day is the message it says from the direct Playstation link

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭b34mer23

madmoe wrote: »
    [*]Email with invoice from HN

Was that after the initial confirmation email with order number? Did you pay via PayPal?

Thanks

Yeah sorry, the Email with invoice from HN was hours later.

Paid with credit card, did the 3d secure verification, crashed trying to go back to HN, but got the "order acknowledgment" email (with the order number) a few mins after

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kirsty1236

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    I hope you sprain both your thumbs playing it ;):pac::pac: ah no , mad jealous :rolleyes: been online since 6am searching solid, congrats to all ye lucky sods

Me too :(

• Advertisement

Didn't the guards raid a load of knock off dummy ones yesterday. I would be reluctant to buy off him especially as it was cash only

Ya I didn't I am in cork no way to travel to give cash but there was a lot of desperate people that did , surely it can't be a scam , or can it 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Amazon UK 950£

Screenshot-2020-11-19-21-57-42-001-com-opera-browser.jpg

Ya I didn't I am in cork no way to travel to give cash but there was a lot of desperate people that did , surely it can't be a scam , or can it 😂

I'm in Tipp and I wouldn't bother. Get home plug it in and it's an empty case I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

SPwr1990 wrote: »
    Amazon UK 950£

How is this allowed from Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Mucashinto

Must say, I'm surprised CEX are listing the digital version at €390 with the disc version at €800 :eek: Seem to be following the Series S v X model but they look like different situations to me considering they're identical in all other respects.

Surely people would pay €500 for the digital if it meant having one for xmas? Could sell it on in 6 months and get the disc version when things settle down and eat a smaller loss than paying what people are looking for for the disc version atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Underground

SPwr1990 wrote: »
    Amazon UK 950£

Yeah just saw that there, they can fcking keep it. You'd wanna be desperate, sad thing is some people are.

dwainec wrote: »
    How is this allowed from Amazon

It can stay there. Scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Same here not paying 950£ 700£ max

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

Yeah just saw that there, they can fcking keep it. You'd wanna be desperate, sad thing is some people are.

Are people actually paying this much for it?

Mucashinto wrote: »
    Must say, I'm surprised CEX are listing the digital version at €390 with the disc version at €800 :eek: Seem to be following the Series S v X model but they look like different situations to me considering they're identical in all other respects.

Surely people would pay €500 for the digital if it meant having one for xmas? Could sell it on in 6 months and get the disc version when things settle down and eat a smaller loss than paying what people are looking for for the disc version atm.

Tbh I don't think digital are out yet, as soon as cex will up the prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Any link?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

It's gone. Playstation shouldn't allow that from big companies like Amazon. Joke

wolfi wrote: »
    Any link?

Search , innovate Ennis on Facebook

Seems genuine to me but I had no way to travel either way , reading some comments he took card payments for some alright and cash for the others as he needed to get the money off for the order asap

Just seems to big to be a scam , this would make rte news 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Tbh I don't think digital are out yet, as soon as cex will up the prices

Eh Digital came out today as well and lots of people got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

Seems genuine to me but I had no way to travel either way , reading some comments he took card payments for some alright and cash for the others as he needed to get the money off for the order asap

Just seems to big to be a scam , this would make rte news 😂
    I doubt its a scam. That kinda scandal would ruin a local shop forever.
    Too far for me to go or I'd consider it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ShaneH1 wrote: »

I doubt he/she has them, does have peoples 550 and time to make excuses about delivery due.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Just seems to big to be a scam , this would make rte news ��

Oh, ok, Innovate... I used to work as these guys competition few years back, yes, its scam...

ShaneH1 wrote: »

Ya that was my thinking alright I messaged him on Facebook he said he had 10 he messaged me hour later had 8

If he took card I would of took a chance the cash part scared me being honest

wolfi wrote: »
    Oh, ok, Innovate... I used to work as these guys competition few years back, yes, its scam...

How are they going to pull this off so ?

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    Eh Digital came out today as well and lots of people got it?

Any of the ones I managed to click on were all disk, I didn't see a digital option at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement