Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• brainiac wrote: »
    So step by step:
    - Be logged in
    - Add to saved list
    - Log out
    - Log back in
    - Click Saved items
    - Add to Basket from saved
    - Click continue

Hopefully that works, it'll look like it isn't in the basket before you hit continue but then shows up.

I can get to checkout securely.
    Then asked for delivery method but can't click the method

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

Keeps refreshing the page once I click continue at delivery options. I can't see a selection for delivery option
    I'm using Parcel Motel as both addresses

The same is happening with me please let me know if you managed to get through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

koolkunz wrote: »
    The same is happening with me please let me know if you managed to get through

That's really unfortunate guys, didn't have an issue myself. There's an option to change the address, try going through that link on the checkout page, that's what I happened to do as I was going to change it back from AP.

brainiac wrote: »
    That's really unfortunate guys, didn't have an issue myself. There's an option to change the address, try going through that link on the checkout page, that's what I happened to do as I was going to change it back from AP.

which browser you used? and you were on irish ip or uk ip through vpn or something?

koolkunz wrote: »
    which browser you used? and you were on irish ip or uk ip through vpn or something?

Firefox, no VPN. Bear in mind they may be trying to block it now or it might be out of stock in the background and the front-end hasn't caught up.

Check out the HUKD link in page 3, they might have more ideas there if you still can't get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I did it on my phone, Firefox.

It seems both brainiac and I followed the step of changing address so make sure you do that.

Make sure it's not an NI address, so use Address Pal (I assume brainiac you didn't get PW or PM to work).

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

if it s curry uk then Save for later,sign out,log in again. Should work this way.

I did it on my phone, Firefox.

It seems both brainiac and I followed the step of changing address so make sure you do that.

Make sure it's not an NI address, so use Address Pal (I assume brainiac you didn't get PW or PM to work).

I didn't but I also didn't know about the log out first step until I read the HUKD thread so it MIGHT work for PW or PM, but AP is confirmed.

Just recreated the steps on my phone there, was able to add another one so it is still working. Delivery is automatically selected for me. Might be the address if ye're not using AP as its the only variable we should have.

Just recreated the steps on my phone there, was able to add another one so it is still working. Delivery is automatically selected for me. Might be the address if ye're not using AP as its the only variable we should have.

Worked with Address Pal! Good Job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

No one reads the edits! 😠Congrats man, hope it works out well for you.

Great! Now we just hope they won't cancel them in the morning to relist at 9am. Going by the Argos glitch on announcement week, they might not.

Great! Now we just hope they won't cancel them in the morning to relist at 9am. Going by the Argos glitch on announcement week, they might not.

Got an email to say they delayed the order to note

yeah same, most likely they will cancel these orders..

Yeah I think most if not all people did. Wednesday 25th. I'll be happy enough if that's the case but I have a feeling they'll go out earlier if honored.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 NeilBreen

Somehow managed to get through and order with Curry's uk. Using a NI address. No idea what I did to get past the select delivery options page. 1 tried putting separate delivery and billing addresses, and clicked the find my address by postcode, which filled in the address.

But, I have got an email from Curry's saying:

"Sorry, your delivery is delayed
    Hi ---- - we’re sorry to say we can’t get your delivery to you as soon as we said on our website"

• The PS5 is a listed item on Argos.ie to note

Not sure if a coincidence

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8349000.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

The PS5 is a listed item on Argos.ie to note

Not sure if a coincidence

Listed as no stock in any of their Irish stores.

• mcgooch wrote: »

Was it always there?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

mcgooch wrote: »

Is there a way to check stock in all stores at once? Someone done this on the Xbox thread last week

• Advertisement

Was it always there?

It was listed at 4am. I've checked each store individually and it's the same No Stock message for all atm.

They were always going to list it on their site today, but it looks like the rumours of no stock on launch day were correct.

It was listed at 4am. I've checked each store individually and it's the same No Stock message for all atm.

They were always going to list it on their site today, but it looks like the rumours of no stock on launch day were correct.

anyway there only posted the digital only ps5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Did you get no stock for Jervis St. Gone through them all and it's the only one that instead of saying no stock says cannot check stock at this time

Edit: disc version

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Was it like this (no stock) at 4am for the Xbox Series X as well? If so, at what time did they update the stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

d9d wrote: »
    Was it like this (no stock) at 4am for the Xbox Series X as well? If so, at what time did they update the stock?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

jonny_b wrote: »
    No

Oh ffs... :(

The cd version is now up on argos.ie

No stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

It has been up since 4am, I've been sitting here checking to see if stock pops up. All coming up out of stock except Jervis St which won't load

• Advertisement

No stock.

yep!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement