Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

This thread has turned into the exact same as the other one - pages of people talking about their confirmation emails and nothing about actual stock updates.

Most of the current stock as far as I can see has ended up on Ebay, currently 13 pages full of Playstation 5 at grossly over inflated scalper prices saw one there from Ireland for 3000 euro and some Moron trying to sell his for 11,161 Euro

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

Checked my spam there..

I'm 257 in the queue to get one with Scan.co.uk

So... About Easter sometime 😂

It's not for a kids Christmas present so no lily luckily no time pressure for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

James1100 wrote: »
    see i payed with cash in store and they took my mobile number and thats all and gave me receipts, yeah covid is an issue but in fairness they should have some idea when people will receive the console,

On the pre order thread there is someone else with same issue. There communication is shocking. They really should have people working from home on twitter or email response. I do believe there are 1 or 2 stores open for click and collect. If you can call to one of them or even ring them, they may be able to help

sticker wrote: »
    My confirmed pre-order still no payment taken and I was in the first 30 minutes of official release date. Still nothing from GS. Will subscribe here for other alternatives...

I'm the same, when I check the order status its showing it as being released on 27/12

GS heavily oversold their pre orders

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭oleard1987

Do we reckon any stock will come out today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

I'm the same, when I check the order status its showing it as being released on 27/12

Order Status for me is Order Status: Confirmed - No Date. I assume this might be a good thing :rolleyes: Seeing as I'm not tied to the next batch of incoming stock. Wishful thinking maybe.

I went through a poxy day yesterday of a lot of guys in the same boat slowly getting their dispacth notices... Now the 2.0 thread is a no go for me - Full of joyful new experiences. Anyway - sorry to post non stock update post admin.

Fingers crossed they're still moving through orders with stocks still in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RareMan

Katiek102010, do you mind if I ask when you preordered yours? I booked in store and only got my booking in at 16:30 the day preorders opened .(17/09/2020), so I'm trying to work out when I might expect to receive mine.

I believe I have seen 2 emails going around, one stating that people are part of the December 2020 batch and one stating that people won't get there's till 2021. I'm in no crazy rush to get mine, but if it's looking like it will be March or April, I'd like to mentally prepare myself for it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TYBoy9991

When can we expect the next batch of stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

atr2002 wrote: »
    Checked my spam there..

I'm 257 in the queue to get one with Scan.co.uk

So... About Easter sometime ��

It's not for a kids Christmas present so no lily luckily no time pressure for me
    I'm 64 and another person here is 21 hopefully we all get sorted soon

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    CEX getting in on the scummy reselling market!
    https://ie.webuy.com/search?stext=ps5

Scroll to bottom of page!

They did the same with the Snes Mini and Nintendo Switch. Hard to believe that a retailer would turn scalper. I can see there's big profit to be had but surely this act paints the business in a terrible light. I'll certainly have nothing more to do with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Just my thoughts, if Tesco cancelled our order, why they didn’t asked if we want to be booked for their next delivery? Whether if it’s going to be December/January, I would definitely say yes.
    They already leave us frustrated so the least they can do.

RareMan wrote: »
    Katiek102010, do you mind if I ask when you preordered yours? I booked in store and only got my booking in at 16:30 the day preorders opened .(17/09/2020), so I'm trying to work out when I might expect to receive mine.

I believe I have seen 2 emails going around, one stating that people are part of the December 2020 batch and one stating that people won't get there's till 2021. I'm in no crazy rush to get mine, but if it's looking like it will be March or April, I'd like to mentally prepare myself for it! :)

On 17th September. I originally got a Feb 21 email but it updated yesterday t0 27/12. I presume that's when they filled the orders for launch

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

This thread has turned into the exact same as the other one - pages of people talking about their confirmation emails and nothing about actual stock updates.

It would be great to keep this thread on point for those of us who didn't manage to bag one yesterday. Congrats to those of you who did.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

Rigardo wrote: »
    It would be great to keep this thread on point for those of us who didn't manage to bag one yesterday. Congrats to those of you who did.

Agreed, it would be good to see people posting who have by some luck stumbled upon some available machines...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Keep chat to confirmed stock updates please.

There are other threads to discuss delivery/successful orders.

If you're not posting about where stock is available, no need to post in this thread.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

dave1982 wrote: »
    I'm 64 and another person here is 21 hopefully we all get sorted soon

How do you get into Q?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RJellybean

sticker wrote: »
    How do you get into Q?

We placed a pre-order with them back in September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

my mrs got me one in stockx

a ride of a racket.

paid way over the odds

but they are there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Amazon released a few at some point in the middle of the night and were obviously snapped up. Walmart are releasing their next batch on Wednesday, (2am Thursday, Irish time).

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-5-Digital-Edition/493824815

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Basil3 wrote: »
    PS5 completely pulled from the Argos site now, I guess that's the end of what little hope there was that they would have some stock. I'm quite surprised really, they had a tonne of stock for the Series X which has only just run out.

UK or Ireland, as I can still find it in Ireland, when using Desktop, can manage to get it into reserve stock and have bookmarked that page so when it comes live I have a way in.

Sony PlayStation 5 Console 834/9000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

wolfi wrote: »
    How you manage to do this?

Entering code takes me to "OH NO! WE’VE SOLD OUT"

On desktop click on Reserve and you get brought into this page where it stays, I've bookmarked it and refresh it randomly.

You can reserve accessories for PS5 in my local area so my plan is to catch the PS5 when it randomly turns up to "reserve"

Remember you cannot do this on a mobile, desktop site only.

533504.PNG

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Have deleted a load of non helpful posts - stock updates only.

People are following this thread for stock updates, nothing else.

If it continues I'll merge the threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

There is a UK site. Box. Co. UK on their site it says stock coming very soon and they havnt sold any yesterday according to a article I read, might be worth having a look, don't kno would they ship to Ireland tho and if they don't how would we manage to get it delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

There is a UK site. Box. Co. UK on their site it says stock coming very soon and they havnt sold any yesterday according to a article I read, might be worth having a look, don't kno would they ship to Ireland tho and if they don't how would we manage to get it delivered?

I used Parcelmotel for mine, no issues. Delivery was EUR 7 as it was oversized.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Gally79 wrote: »
    I used Parcelmotel for mine, no issues. Delivery was EUR 7 as it was oversized.

Is it insured with parcel motel?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Take out the higher insurance with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Don't use Box. They took an ungodly amount of preorders. My preorder was with them and I didn't get a PS5 at launch. They're going to be fulfilling their existing orders well into 2021, and their CS is terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Box UK deliver to Ireland is cheaper then sending to Northern Ireland. However do not bother with box, reading online they are yet to fulfill thousands of orders that they took months back and promised them in 2nd wave in December.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is there anywhere accept pre-orders for next year. I'm happy to get one next year after the end of the madness has calmed down a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

it is up to €100 but you can pay an extra €3.50 to extend it to €500 for 14 days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement