Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Jlynam wrote: »
    Go collect it and enjoy so!

H'mm should I be worried that I got four confirmation emails. :eek: One at 15.04, then 15.09, 16.12 and just now at 16.17.

I expect a cancellation one will be imminent. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fyrus93

I got 3 confirmation emails from Tesco so I rang them. If you didn't get a congratulations email you dont have one :( The confirmation emails are an automated thing and shouldn't be relied on

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Pipmae wrote: »
    H'mm should I be worried that I got four confirmation emails. :eek: One at 15.04, then 15.09, 16.12 and just now at 16.17.

Be more worried of ur fusebox blowing trying to run all them at the same time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

sticker wrote: »
    Tech Question - If you hit the refresh button on Chrome does it do the same job as CTRL and F5?! :confused:
    The refresh icon is the same as just F5 (and Ctrl+R). Ctrl+F5 (and Ctrl+Shift+R) is a forced reload which ignores any cached data (scripts, images, etc.)

Any news on stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Any news on stock?

Yeh there's none left 🥵

SPwr1990 wrote: »
    Yeh there's none left 🥵

Oh well at least I got one for my nephew I can patient and wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

This is frustrating constantly checking sites and I know the minute I stop something will pop up

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭oleard1987

This is frustrating constantly checking sites and I know the minute I stop something will pop up

Same ,Have about 15 websites open,Alerts on phone .Head is melted :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

feel the same
    I haven't working for 2 days because of this ***t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Me too. So frustrated. Litterly didn't sleep for 72 hours trying my best since Tuesday to nab one, not to mention the week before hand doing research into where to get them, setting up so many accounts and what nots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Anyone's Harvey Norman order ship yet?

got a phone call, went up to collect it as they offered that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maireadf

I don’t understand what Tesco are at .. I ordered yesterday & it was cancelled and I ordered today at 2.53 and it was cancelled ?
    So frustrating..

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

maireadf wrote: »
    I don’t understand what Tesco are at .. I ordered yesterday & it was cancelled and I ordered today at 2.53 and it was cancelled ?
    So frustrating..

Collection or delivery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can people stop moaning about their consoles not arriving on time please. That's not what this thread is for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

So frustrating..

People’s orders were cancelled from yday, (that only went live on their systems today) so it freed up consoles today, which were never there , just a glitch in their system, Tesco is sold out completely

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maireadf

Jlynam wrote: »
    Collection or delivery?
    Collection yesterday and changed to delivery today !

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Collection yesterday and changed to delivery today !

The website says you can it order for collection so maybe that's why. I could be just reading it wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzamania

I called tesco about them putting some back up, they said that didn't happen and there weren't any sold today so that must have been a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

People should check out distill web monitor( a plugin for Chrome) it's what I used to keep an eye on stock,works like this click on distill go to add webpage(Smyth's,Tesco's etc), select an element on a web page(buy button for example or the entire web page)distill will check at an interval (from 5 secs upwards)and will notify you if something has changed with a loud beep.

• Advertisement

Pipmae wrote: »

So the latest....

I got the dreaded cancellation email at 16.21 so game over.

Having said that I got another confirmation email at 17.10. I know it's not real because they're automated but the Tesco system must be going haywire.

My latest cancellation email also had €30 offered so now I've €60 in the kitty towards a new one when I eventually get there..... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Lads there seems be plenty xboxs popping up around place... So don't panic. I'm fairly confident we will get ps5s in next couple of weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

dave1982 wrote: »
    Lads there seems be plenty xboxs popping up around place... So don't panic. I'm fairly confident we will get ps5s in next couple of weeks

I want it but what are we missing out on exactly. I'll happily play cyber punk and fifa on my ps4 until I get the ps5 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

dave1982 wrote: »

Based on what exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Based on what exactly?

Based on xboxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

lertsnim wrote: »
    Based on xboxes.

There is a big difference between PS5 and Xbox. Xbox are not that hard to get, there were plenty around last week. PS5 much higher demand, yes there will be more but not "plenty" before Xmas. There will be more stock but not for everyone so people will need to be quick and on the lookout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

dan786 wrote: »
    There is a big difference between PS5 and Xbox. Xbox are not that hard to get, there were plenty around last week. PS5 much higher demand, yes there will be more but not "plenty" before Xmas. There will be more stock but not for everyone so people will need to be quick and on the lookout.

I'm not the one you need to be telling this to. I only answered a question.

I haven't changed much since I was a teenager. I still love the chase. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

dan786 wrote: »

Honestly, I’d be shocked if we don’t see a lot more release in the coming weeks, I really wouldn’t panic or give up hope. There’s no way Sony would miss out on the Xmas market if there’s anything they can do to avoid it.

Stay calm and carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 TYBoy9991

any more stock?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement