Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Looks like argos.ie removed the listing

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Adverts banning user profiles now posting ps5 🥵

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

SPwr1990 wrote: »
    Adverts banning user profiles now posting ps5 🥵

Good! F scalpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭koolkunz

So for anyone desperate enough to try...

Click save for later instead of adding to the basket.
    Setup an account with Curry's UK
    Use Parcel Wizard or whatever as delivery address.

It might not get past that stage (I can't Checkout Securely but I'm iffy anyway so I didn't try on a laptop etc.).
    The failure is possibly due to the address or something but people on HUKD have said they've got the full way through.

Good luck if you try it, I think its too risky.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming/console-gaming/consoles/sony-playstation-5-825-gb-10203370-pdt.html

EDIT: Tried a non NI address and it worked so maybe Address Pal Would work, think they're in England.

http://imgur.com/gallery/XMebLJa

Thank you so much man, got dpd tracking link today with delivery date of monday at address pal uk address.

You are the sole reason I will have a ps5 within 2020 (In my country we dont even have a release date, my sister will bring it from ireland for me)

Also special mention to @brainiac @Lilith Gorgeous Designer^
    Because only after I saw these guys order it I got the confidence to order it myself and take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Saz2020 wrote: »
    This thread is for stock updates. There's another thread for pre orders.

Hopefully chat here will die down so when there's stock people will actually see the link or announcement and not have to go back several pages to see something.

I stopped reading the thread yesterday night after nothing was happening and didn't know Tesco had stock today until it was too late!

• Advertisement

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Hopefully chat here will die down so when there's stock people will actually see the link or announcement and not have to go back several pages to see something.

I stopped reading the thread yesterday night after nothing was happening and didn't know Tesco had stock today until it was too late!

Tesco didn’t have any new stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭ussrsoviet

DaveyDave wrote: »

Tesco had no new stock, there was no consoles for sale anywhere yesterday , not even Amazon , next Friday will be our best bet 💪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ussrsoviet wrote: »
    Tesco had no new stock, there was no consoles for sale anywhere yesterday , not even Amazon , next Friday will be our best bet 💪

Why do you say Friday? Did someone announce something?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DubLad69

NeVeR wrote: »

A few of the big retailers in the US announced they have some stock for sale on black friday. I'd say people are hoping for the same here.

Well Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year , if I owned a huge retailer I’d have some stock just for that day alone , I imagine that’s curry’s plan , they did say they “will” have more stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Nightman16

Well Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year , if I owned a huge retailer I’d have some stock just for that day alone , I imagine that’s curry’s plan , they did say they “will” have more stock

What would the point be though? It'll be the same price and a sale today is better considering they may lose out on money from a broken website.

Nightman16 wrote: »
    What would the point be though? It'll be the same price and a sale today is better considering they may lose out on money from a broken website.

Sure I don’t know , but it’s what retailers in the states are doing , so over here might be no different is all im saying

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Also don't forget the states released a week earlier so would have more stock ahead of the rest of us.

anyways Twitter is flittered with posts about Black Friday being the day to keep an eye out in Europe and the states , if I see any more information on stocks i’l share it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

anyways Twitter is flittered with posts about Black Friday being the day to keep an eye out in Europe and the states , if I see any more information on stocks i’l share it

I assume there would be zero reduction in price - even on BF?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sticker wrote: »

The most sought after item this christmas, what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

No chance, but possibly some bundles assuming there's any consoles available at all on BF.

F1ngers wrote: »

1d208a8d-9455-4c73-80cjhr.jpeg

F1ngers wrote: »

sheesh - Nevermind :rolleyes: I think thats what I was getting at...

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭BalboBiggins

sheesh - Nevermind :rolleyes: I think thats what I was getting at...

In fairness it was a ludicrous question, even for this thread :)

• Advertisement

In fairness it was a ludicrous question, even for this thread :)

I'll just get me coat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Will the US model work in Ireland?
    I think I heard its dual voltage.. But not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Will the US model work in Ireland?
    I think I heard its dual voltage.. But not sure.

Yes, it will. I got mine from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Nightman16 wrote: »

The hope that you'll also impulse buy other sale items while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Amiejosh

Hey, I am in Hampshire. My Name is Amie.

I was wondering if someone here manage to get PS5 delivered online through any store.

Could someone suggest me place where I could order online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Akesh wrote: »
    Yes, it will. I got mine from the US.

So you just need to buy a new power lead?

Amiejosh wrote: »
    Hey, I am in Hampshire. My Name is Amie.

I was wondering if someone here manage to get PS5 delivered online through any store.

Could someone suggest me place where I could order online?

I'm going to presume that you aren't joking. If you read back through this thread you will find that at the moment it's not possible to get it from any stores anywhere. We are all here waiting on tips, news on where to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

Tesco are going to leave me waiting til Tuesday to cancel arent they the pricks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264871558366
    This lad is selling his pre-order for a digital version. Overpriced but not half as bad as some. A fair enough price in my opinion if someone is really stuck. Not sure on reliability or shipping though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264871558366
    This lad is selling his pre-order for a digital version. Overpriced but not half as bad as some. A fair enough price in my opinion if someone is really stuck. Not sure on reliability or shipping though.

oijXbLD.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement