Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m one of them. Surprised if they start a free for all with so many after giving them deposits. I don’t mind if I don’t get one but this is bad form if they are flogging then online!

If you read some of the posts you will see it’s in America

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Drumpot wrote: »
    Is that the UK one?

It's Gamestop USA. Nothing to see here.

God why post GameStop America

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Game stop IE changed the digital version option to “Pre Order”, maybe they want to take people on a list to get it before Christmas.

Henbabani wrote: »
    Game stop IE changed the digital version option to “Pre Order”, maybe they want to take people on a list to get it before Christmas.

Gamestop.ie states "In store confirmed pre-orders only" for both versions of PS5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

It says pre order but no option to put details in

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

In Tesco Clearwater a few minutes ago some very flustered people being told Sony haven't updated Tesco Ireland on any forthcoming stock between now and Christmas but to keep checking the site as in tesco.ie, I don't think any shop can say anything else really.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

Still coupon needed

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

No rush to get one, but contacted Gamestop asking if I could order one, message I got back was that if I wasn't on the pre-order waiting list, they wouldn't take any new orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

No rush to get one, but contacted Gamestop asking if I could order one, message I got back was that if I wasn't on the pre-order waiting list, they wouldn't take any new orders.

I pre ordered with Game Stop and got the attached a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Chaoticawk

L-M wrote: »

Got that too, just hoping things change

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Govannan

I got a text from them to say that I'm in the queue but not for launch allocation. Never got anything to say 2021, so I'm hoping for some time in December.

Hope they don’t go into liquidation with all out fifty euro notes lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

I got that, but after launch day I got an update on order tracker to say mine was being released 27th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

I got that, but after launch day I got an update on order tracker to say mine was being released 27th Dec

Just ouf of interest - what date/time did people place their pre-orders with game stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Where do you see the order tracker on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

When did you pre order

I guess the only certain option currently
    today at 2am
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-5-Console/363472942

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    When did you pre order

September only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

today at 2am

Would the USversion definitely work here

today at 2am

Anyone ordering a PS5 to be shipped from the USA to Ireland will have to pay customs fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

In the replies to @DuelSensors's latest twitter, 3 people said Curry told them they are due stock soon. 2 in which said they will be launched at 3am this Friday morning.

Make of it what you will. Just sharing the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

lemonkey wrote: »
    In the replies to @DuelSensors's latest twitter, 3 people said Curry told them they are due stock soon. 2 in which said they will be launched at 3am this Friday morning.

Make of it what you will. Just sharing the info.

Plenty of people will be trying the basket trick I'd imagine.

Plenty of people will be trying the basket trick I'd imagine.

Basket trick? Is that the ''glitch'' I've read on here about with Currys UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ha, it's been in my saved for later for about 1.5 weeks at this stage. I did manage to get it into my full basket on launch day at around 6:30am but got content errors as I guess they were then trying to pull it back out of the system. At that stage lots of people bought them long before they were meant to be released. Some online sources said that those with more than 1 unit had their orders cancelled. I know from being online at that time that it automatically added 3 to my basket for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

3am this Friday in the Currys Ireland website? , Currys UK don’t deliver to Ireland as far as I know? .

Just a quick summary of what's been posted the past few days for anyone interested.

Very (UK) seem to be getting in more stock. Time/date unknow.
    Amazon UK - Unknown/Randomly - They've dropped stock this week on their .COM .DE, .FR and .IT websites. It's only a matter of time before they random drop a few consoles here and there on .co.uk if I'd to guess.
    GameStop unlikely. THey still have to fulfill a second round of pre-orders.
    Currys - Rumours they're selling online at this Friday at 3am.
    Smyths - Expected stock in December as per the website. Rumour they're selling in Northern Ireland stores tomorrow (Thursday. No time given).
    Argos.ie - Twitter keeps replying to people that they won't have stock any time soon.
    Littlewoods - same as above
    Havery Norman - Hoping to have stock for Christmas.

• Advertisement

3am this Friday in the Currys Ireland website? , Currys UK don’t deliver to Ireland as far as I know? .

Ireland as far as I know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement