Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Cmacc4 wrote: »
    For those of us on the GameStop waiting list (couldnt get one ANYWHERE else), do you think there's any hope of one before Christmas with the extra stock being announced yesterday?

They would hit everyone on list first before general sale so they may not even have enough for general sale depending on how big their list is.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

Argos UK & GAME UK rumoured to be selling stock tomorrow for Black Friday.

Whether Argos.ie gets any remains to be seen. At the moment, their twitter page keeps tell people they won't have stock any time soon. Maybe we'll get shafted by their UK branch again..

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Xbox series S on stock with Smyths and even reduced price to 250€
    I’m only writing it here to let people know to keep an eye on Smyths, looks like they getting new stocks, hope ps5 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

Henbabani wrote: »
    Xbox series S on stock with Smyths and even reduced price to 250€
    I’m only writing it here to let people know to keep an eye on Smyths, looks like they getting new stocks, hope ps5 as well.

still 299 think you might be mixing it with one s

Dubdude wrote: »
    still 299 think you might be mixing it with one s

My mistake, you’re right, too many refreshes on their page :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Dubdude

1 digital on amazon £680 (gone now)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Ah lads you'd wanna be mad ordering one from Walmart. The customs fee, the headache of having to use an adapter, up sh*ts creek if it arrives faulty or has performance issues. Just wait for Irish stock to come in.

My two cents. Each to their own though.

I tried to see if I could get one on Walmart site last night at 2am.. Site went down for a few minutes and I left it, returned at 2.38am and managed to get one ( disc version ) into the checkouts until it started looking for my phone number for delivery etc...

Going on the basis that Walmart had quite a lot of stock for sale, I would be hoping that the rest of the main Irish & UK retailers will get some substantial stock before now and Christmas. I was surprised by the ease of "getting" one from Walmart compared to the bloodbath here on the 19th!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

I tried Amazon last night at 2am, site wenr down at 2.01am and was back at 2.05am with ps5 out of stock, didnt try again after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Kmcg46 wrote: »
    I tried Amazon last night at 2am, site wenr down at 2.01am and was back at 2.05am with ps5 out of stock, didnt try again after that.

Is 2am the usual time amazon uk put the stock up?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

it was amazon America, I have no idea to be honest, just following what somebody said here. if you need an American address/phone number register with MYUS.COM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

Sorry if this is a repeat of somebody else’s post but it’s from yesterday from Sony...
    Confirming they will have more stock for retailers....
    https://twitter.com/PlayStationIE/status/1331593100381270022?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

It's trending on twitter people camping outside Gamestop for a release tomorrow in America. I assume preorders are met if they allowing people camp outside. Hopefully be same here and big release. Someone mentioned somewhere Sony held back consoles to create a bigger buzz to try secure one afterwards. It was a sales tactic

Scanuk fulfilled my preorder I was 64 in queue and they are more a pc gaming shop in England. So they obviously got a delivery today. Surely more places got them too here and England. I do think there's gonna big supply here soon

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

any chance restock tonight ,Plenty of tweets about the usual e.g Amazon Currys

Hopefully we get a chance in the morn to buy,
    I’m monitoring Harvey Norman, DID, Argos, Smyths and Tesco web pages for changes,
    Any advice who else to add , presume no point monitoring GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

gccrowley1 wrote: »
    Hopefully we get a chance in the morn to buy,
    I’m monitoring Harvey Norman, DID, Argos, Smyths and Tesco web pages for changes,
    Any advice who else to add , presume no point monitoring GameStop.
    Amazon being the big one. I'm watching curry's too. I don't think Harvey Norman are meant to be getting restocked yet.

ShaneH1 wrote: »
    Amazon being the big one. I'm watching curry's too. I don't think Harvey Norman are meant to be getting restocked yet.

Ah curry’s. cheers forgot about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Ah curry’s. cheers forgot about them.

Maybe DID aswell , they had the Dualsense chargers and Headsets during the week when nobody else did

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Whats the best time to check around 9am?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Wonder are they worth checking midnight tonight. Not sure why but who knows.

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Wonder are they worth checking midnight tonight. Not sure why but who knows.

I’m going to check all stores websites at 12am, then again at 3am(all those romurs) and in the morning of course.

• Advertisement

Dunno really,
    I have that software “Distill” monitoring specific web pages for changes and then emails me straight away,
    Have it set to check sites every 30-120 seconds.

Dunno really,
    I have that software “Distill” monitoring specific web pages for changes and then emails me straight away,
    Have it set to check sites every 30-120 seconds.

With Distill ,Do you sometimes getting alerts when none are in stock up a ps5 controller

oleard1987 wrote: »
    With Distill ,Do you sometimes getting alerts when none are in stock up a ps5 controller

I just have it monitoring selected portions of specific pages for change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

I put a deposit on a pre order with gamestop on sep 12th. What are the chances I'll get it before Xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Zorton

Can someone tell me how to do the Currys Glitch listed here in the last few pages ?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

The rumour is Curry's at 3am tonight for those mad enough to stay up to check.

Let us know how you get on.

lemonkey wrote: »

Ill update, hope with a receipt attached :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Why do you think 3am can I ask?

Serious or just a piss take

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

UK or Ireland?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement