Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

As ever, by skeptical of rumours and speculation without any sources. A lot of people on Twitter and the like are pulling times out of thin air.

Is it possible Currys has stock at 3am this morning? I mean, I guess it's possible. Is it possible Currys has no stock at 3am this morning? Absolutely possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Cotts72

The only fear with curry's is that they'll appear to have stock and take payment yet either have no stock or will give a date of january

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ShaneH1

Cotts72 wrote: »
    The only fear with curry's is that they'll appear to have stock and take payment yet either have no stock or will give a date of january

Yeah. Honestly the only ones I'd trust to stick to dates or get something sooner is smyths and amazon. The rest seem to be selling off future stock more often than not.
    Hard to know which is the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Cotts72

ShaneH1 wrote: »
    Yeah. Honestly the only ones I'd trust to stick to dates or get something sooner is smyths and amazon. The rest seem to be selling off future stock more often than not.
    Hard to know which is the best bet.

It happened me 2 weeks ago with the pulse headset, I only found out my order got cancelled when I sent out a tweet complaining due to them not responding to my emails! Customer care got a bit snotty when I complained

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Henbabani

Dualsense in Amazon back in stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 luke.cannon

Argos website has changed, hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

argos ie page is down for updating

Argos website has changed, hmmmm

looks like the best shot for this night

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

We might have hope with argos yet

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Cud it be argos.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Probably just a general Black Friday change by the looks of it.

Just a heads up, on release, I was up all night and only at 4am did the ps5 become available as a option even to select, it came up as not not available but still

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

Argos are updating it for black friday is all. Highely unlikely to see ps5 available from argos when its updated

Just a heads up, on release, I was up all night and only at 4am did the ps5 become available as a option even to select, it came up as not not available but still

I was the same. Almost spilt my tea on the laptop with excitement but nothing came of it as we know. Maybe this time tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

The U.K. Argos website is updated and showing the PS5 as an item but unavailable to sell .
    At least if the Irish website is updated it can be monitored easier for updates .🀞ðŸ»

current situation :
    Ao.com - N/A
    game.co.uk - N/A
    Smyths - N/A
    Pc Curry & UK - N/A
    Argos IE - down for some reason
    Argos UK - N/A
    scan.co.uk - N/A
    Tesco.ie - N/A
    DID - N/A
    HN - N/A
    Amazon UK/ES/DE/FR - N/A

Just got a black friday email off box. Co. UK and no mention of ps5s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

It's looking unlikely I'd say, has anyone a link for ps5 on Currys website at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Nothing on Argos.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mando77

Argos.ie back up nothing added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Argos.ie is back up - no PS5's

good night everyone, see the braves at 3am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

I dont think theres going to be anything around until next week personally! Most websites will want to get black friday out of the way and cyber monday before they update with the ps5 i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Last of us part 2 €28.50 in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

So that was nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭vinny33

hey lads

literally clutching at straws here but if you filter sony consoles on PC Currys it says "showing 1-8 of 8 results" but there is only 6 items on the screen, could this mean that the missing 2 are the PS5 options.

first time poster here so i thought i would post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gccrowley1

It's looking unlikely I'd say, has anyone a link for ps5 on Currys website at all?

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/playstation-5-sony-1714-commercial.html?dl_search=playstation%2B5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

vinny33 wrote: »
    hey lads

literally clutching at straws here but if you filter sony consoles on PC Currys it says "showing 1-8 of 8 results" but there is only 6 items on the screen, could this mean that the missing 2 are the PS5 options.

That's usually if there is a game in the bundle or added items sold as a bundle.

Any retailers in the UK confirmed to have stock tomorrow?

• Advertisement

vinny33 wrote: »
    hey lads

Good point actually. And if it were to include bundles then should be 13 or something.
    So I'd say the missing 2 are the 2 PS5's and they will appear when they're in stock I guess

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement