Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment to Skrill

Options
  • 18-11-2020 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi I made payments to Skrill for my husband's & my prepaid cards on Fri 13th. I often do so & the cash is usually o the cards by Monday.
    So far this week neither has appeared.
    I have been in touch with Skrill, and am covering all the bases
    Marie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Marie, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If this was made as an international transfer from your BOI account then it can take up to 5 working days before it credits the payees account. 

You can certainly contact our Customer Service Desk directly and one of my colleagues should be able to check this transfer for you. 

If you log on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ or by calling 0818365365/ 0035314044000(from abroad) and and advisor would be happy to look into this for you and offer further guidance. 

I hope that this information helps. If there’s anything else we can do to help please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement