Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Elite 4 just out on switch

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Treppen wrote: »
    Ya just get it and kill Nazis.
    Kill cams are legendary

Probably better on the telly as the detailing is nice.

Cannot see this selling well of Switch the tone of this game is a long way from the Mushroom Kingdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

Cannot see this selling well of Switch the tone of this game is a long way from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Ya it's not for kids really.... but why should they have all the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I played Sniper Elite 2 and 3 a lot earlier this year, pretty good games. If 4 is just more of that then it's worth a look. 3 is set in the desert and I got a bit sick of sand after a while, this one seems to have a better mix of environments.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

Rhyme wrote: »
    I played Sniper Elite 2 and 3 a lot earlier this year, pretty good games. If 4 is just more of that then it's worth a look. 3 is set in the desert and I got a bit sick of sand after a while, this one seems to have a better mix of environments.

Ya there's enough environments and difficulty levels to keep you occupied although it can be a bit of a grind after a while. I mostly liked like working through the weapons mastery for rifle SMG and pistol. The drilling shotgun is a blast. The survival wave mode will also test your skills. There's what's known as "the curse of wave 12" where you mess up at the last level.

Mostly I just play multiplayer on Xbox , the maps are good but it's been out so long people know every nook and cranny. Don't know if the lobbies will be full enough for Switch.

In the end I bought so many DLCs I would have been better off just getting the full version, the extra maps/guns were well worth it though.

Advertisement