Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post - An odd one

• 18-11-2020 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭

Got a text message and email last from an post telling me Just to let you know that your recent Hermes order has now arrived in An Post. We aim to deliver your item in up to 3 working days. When i checked the an post tracker there was a parcel in the system and this morning it was saying it was out for delivery. Found this a bit odd as Im not waiting on any deliveries an none in the house would use my email or mobile for their own deliveries. Checked the tracker again a while ago and it said the package had been delivered at 1150 this morning odd again because I was home all morning. Requested the proof of delivery email they do and got a thing back saying the item had been delivered from the Dublin 11 depot (Im not Dublin 11 and my local depots 2 minutes from my house) and was signed for along with 4 other pacakages by an Aleksandra Savic85A.

I know they had scams going using an post a while ago where they tried to swindle money but my bank accounts and cards are fine and just odd that my mobile and email would be used

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭d51984

Normally when theres a number after persons name on signiture it means delivered to a neighbour. Is there a house / apartment numbered 85A near you?

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Gardesana Pecher

Secret Santa perhaps?

Advertisement