Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyGermany.com

Options
  • 19-11-2020 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever used these?

I'm looking to buy a Trek off a German website and they won't ship to IE/UK - probably due to distribution rights - so this gang offer a similar type of setup to parcelmotel. They give you a DE warehouse address and organise the courier of your choice DHL/UPS/FED EX etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭marvin42

i am german and living since many years in Ireland. Never heard of them, so i would be cautious (and maybe order something small first) Let us know if it works, because this could be very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Mailboxde.com is usually the forwarder recommended by boardsies when buying computer parts shipped from Germany. I've personally never used it so not sure how cost effective it'd be for a bike.

Bikes are on their prohibited list :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

Thanks. Reviews on trustpilot are ok for the most part, but I've never heard of the company before last night either. A few negative reviews, but such is the way with review websites.

Advertisement