Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 thread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

It's a €10 upgrade from any PS4 version to the PS5 or €50 seperate.

I don't think it's supposed to be upgradable from Extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,821 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah, i just couldn't figure out why i have it for free, maybe other people have it as well. Yupp, read that cubicy earlier, not great but got me wanting a replay of the first as i never played the dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,046 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seeing that picture reminds me how little I wear the canon outfits in games when other outfits have better stats. Like that's the one that shows up in all promo material yet it probably gets the least amount of use, not counting ones you ignore altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,984 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That's why any game with multiple outfits should have a transmorg ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,306 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Ordered this on thursday, delivered on saturday, and fitted it from start to finish in 5 minutes. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

While the evenings are still chilly, I love wearing my Playstation hoodie:

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Showcase announced for May 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Would have to imagine this will be a pretty big one, given that it's 18 months since their last proper showcase, and with some of the rumours of what will be shown. At over an hour it's also the longest show they've done since the initial PS5 reveal, so expectations will be high

Will they show games coming soon or will it be mostly cinematic trailers of games coming over a year or 2 from now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

A mix of both, surely? I mean there has to be gameplay for Spidey 2, TLOU Factions e.g.

Project Leonardo is to be officially called the Access controller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Hopefully we something of Alan Wake 2 and Armoured Core 6 as they're close to release. A date for Silent Hill 2 would be nice!

Going in with low expectations although I'm not too familiar with bigger titles beyond this year so looking forward to seeing some new stuff for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I'd say Alan Wake 2 would more likely show up at the Xbox Showcase, apparently the Persona 3 Remake will also be unveiled at the Xbox show.

Just thinking there that Death Stranding 2 might be more likely at Keighley's show seeing as how him and Kojima are pals.

Now, this is real tinfoil hat stuff so I apologise in advance... The PS Blog post announcing the showcase said; "Expect a glimpse at several new creations from PlayStation Studios, as well as spellbinding games from our third-party partners and indie creators." Spellbinding? There was a rumour going around a few weeks ago that From's next game (after Armored Core) was a new Soulsborne game with an emphasis on magic... called Spellbound! So there you have it. Knack III confirmed.

What are the 3 Konami games rumoured? Silent Hill 2 remake, MGS 3 remake and a Castlevania game?

Maybe see what Bluepoint are working on. Maybe one of those 3 games.

Too much to hope they announce a new Sunset Overdrive since I believe they own that IP now? And while I'm asking for things likely to never happen, it's time for a new Infamous.

So I don't see it mentioned, but I was sent a screenshot of an apparant leak for the upcoming PS showcase. I kinda wish I didn't see it, because being surprised by some of these would be nice, one in particular, but for those who are interested:

The Last of Us Factions (PS5 Exclusive)

Twisted Metal (PS5 Exclusive)

Pragmata

RE4 VR (PSVR2 Exclusive)

Snake Eater: Subsequent (PS5 Console Launch Exclusive)

Silent Hill 2 (PS5 Console Launch Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat

FFVII Rebirth (PS5 Launch Exclusive)

Disney Domination

Astro's Conquest (PSVR2 Exclusive)

Half Life Alyx (PSVR2)

Death Stranding 2 (PS5 Exclusive)

Stellar Blade (PS5 Exclusive)

Hades II

Darkest Dungeon 2

Goodbye Volcano High (PS5 Console Launch Exclusive)

This Diswasher Collection (PS5 Console Launch Exclusive)

Ghost of a Tale 2

Lost Sould Aside (PS5 Console Exclusive)

Killzone (PS5 Console Exclusive)

Ghost of Kamakura (PS5 Exclusive)

Helldivers 2 (PS5 Console Exclusive)

Spiderman 2 (PS5 Exclusive)

Darkside (PS5 Exclusive)

If true, damn...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jj880

Pushsquare . com have that list. They are calling it a "fake leak" but I would love those PSVR2 leaks to be true as 1 of them was really the only reason I was looking at upgrading my PC to play it on Quest 2. And for the other Im blue in the face telling people I want a sequel. Damn that would be great. To upgrade my PC for VR would cost the same as PSVR2 anyway so I hope its true.

Yeah, it does seem too good to be true, but one can hope! Probably not far off on some of them at least. But those 2 for the VR would shift units, along with the rumoured price cut.

No **** way is that list true, holy jaysus.

If that was the name of the VR game then they didn't think it through. "Conquest" is not a word I would use for that character. Can't really see him sitting on a throne at the end. Would be like a game called Super Mario Conquest. Or Diddy's Conq... Oh wait, now I get it!

Though Domination doesn't really go with the Disney brand, though it is what they do in the entertainment industry.

Was wondering if they said how long it was and googling says it's expected to be over an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,326 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

I dunno, I would definitely play a sort of Astro/God of War crossover :)

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MikeRyan87

Any predictions on which game will be shadow dropped during conference?

I think Little Devil Inside or Helldivers sequel would be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Just ordered a razor kishi for £37 to see if I'll get much use out of the remote play before biting the bullet on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

9pm for the auld showcase later folks :)

Actually looking forward to it, especially if we'll get a look at what's next from Santa Monica, Bluepoint, and Team Asobi.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Excellent. The cider is chilling in the fridge as I type this post

Oh yes, that should be good.

I'm going in kind non-expectant, so it should be fun.

*runs to off license* 😆

My expectations are through the roof :D i won't be able to watch until about 11.30pm so will probably come online to an overwhelming amount of announcements like GTA 6 releasing as PS exclusive, Spiderman 2 being a Plus Extra day 1 title and Half Life 3 for good measure.

• Advertisement

Well at least you're not expecting much man!

I can see that easily happening!

Also heard that GTA 6 will launch straight to plus at midnight tonight and everybody is getting €150 credit into our PS wallets 😆🤐

Advertisement