Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 thread 2.0

Options

Comments

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Are there any features that the Pulse headset has that you can't get by using a different headset? I know on the PS4 most bluetooth headphones couldn't connect, but if I connect a pair of headphones to the dualsense, will I get the 3d audio thing?

It works on any headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Has anybody ever had this before? It’s like a white smudge around the end of the charger (the part that goes into the controller). Is it burning or is this normal and I never knew? It’s the second time I’ve noticed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Sorry if wrong thread but the GTA threads are in the attic. Anyone still playing GTA online on PS4/5 ? Have got hooked again lately and wouldnt mind having a few others I could do heists with etc if there is still people active in it.
    (PSn Im-Dark-Mark)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Sorry if wrong thread but the GTA threads are in the attic. Anyone still playing GTA online on PS4/5 ? Have got hooked again lately and wouldnt mind having a few others I could do heists with etc if there is still people active in it.
    (PSn Im-Dark-Mark)

By chance, a new one was started a couple of days ago, https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058169518

I pop on the odd time on my days off or at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

(PSn Im-Dark-Mark)

I would imagine those threads will be active again when it comes out on PS5

• Advertisement

Looks like from the end of April, we should have a nice uptick in games. Returnal being the first and it looks somewhat interesting in scheme of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Loving GTA Online after giving it a break for about 2 years. Missed out on so much and a bit overwhelming when i tried to get back into it a couple of times but spent a few nights lashing into it and back into the swing of things. Also, ps plus owners get 1 million gta dollars each month until the next gen version comes out later this year so worth logging in and getting it before march is over and another mil on 1st April.

From 1st April, you have to claim the 1 mil from the psn store.

I'm gonna set up a few businesses this week but will gladly jump on for some crew heists of anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,995 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Loving GTA Online after giving it a break for about 2 years. Missed out on so much and a bit overwhelming when i tried to get back into it a couple of times but spent a few nights lashing into it and back into the swing of things. Also, ps plus owners get 1 million gta dollars each month until the next gen version comes out later this year so worth logging in and getting it before march is over and another mil on 1st April.

From 1st April, you have to claim the 1 mil from the psn store.

I'm gonna set up a few businesses this week but will gladly jump on for some crew heists of anyone interested.

Also if you have Amazon Gaming (Twitch Prime) if you log in every week you get $200,000 plus an extra $200,000 if you log in 4 weeks in a row. I was doing this for most of last year along with the 1 million from PS Plus.

You also get extra discounts through amazon gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Anyone having a weird echo issue the with Pulse 3D headset mic?

Was playing Warzone last night and tested the mic quality in the settings it sounds like I am in a cave?

Was wireless not wired into the dualsense controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Watch Dogs Legion will be available for a free trial from 25th March to 29th March. As part of the promotional period you’ll be able to explore half of the city’s boroughs, progress the story “up to the Skye Larson mission”.

• Advertisement

Watch Dogs Legion will be available for a free trial from 25th March to 29th March. As part of the promotional period you’ll be able to explore half of the city’s boroughs, progress the story “up to the Skye Larson mission”.

That game seems to have just disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was playing Warzone last night and tested the mic quality in the settings it sounds like I am in a cave?

I have that as well but it's not a big issue for me as I don't play online games on PS5.

I think it's probably to do with where the microphone on the headset.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I have that as well but it's not a big issue for me as I don't play online games on PS5.

I think it's probably to do with where the microphone on the headset.

Yeah its not dealbreaker , heard it might be a software issue either, ah well sure they are great audio wise for playing single player games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Also if you have Amazon Gaming (Twitch Prime) if you log in every week you get $200,000 plus an extra $200,000 if you log in 4 weeks in a row. I was doing this for most of last year along with the 1 million from PS Plus.

You also get extra discounts through amazon gaming

This is why I will never play GTA online.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Yeah its not dealbreaker , heard it might be a software issue either, ah well sure they are great audio wise for playing single player games anyway.

Yea that's what I use them for. The bedroom is above where I have the PS5 so I can play away when the boss is gone to bed :pac:

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Yea that's what I use them for. The bedroom is above where I have the PS5 so I can play away when the boss is gone to bed :pac:

I currently have the ps5 in the bedroom so when the boss is going to bed (nurse so earlyish around 10pm usually)

Its lights out haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I currently have the ps5 in the bedroom so when the boss is going to bed (nurse so earlyish around 10pm usually)

Its lights out haha.

048c773225d36e8c00f8006c10ce23df.jpg

J Mysterio wrote: »
    048c773225d36e8c00f8006c10ce23df.jpg

haha harald love it

It just has a rubbish mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

i take it you cant play ps3 games on ps5?

thats probably a stupid question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

akelly02 wrote: »

No but you can play Demons Souls :pac:

No but you can play Demons Souls :pac:

haaha cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

You can play some through PSNow I think but you're streaming them.

You can play some through PSNow I think but you're streaming them.

what do you mean by streaming them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,702 ✭✭✭✭Penn

what do you mean by streaming them ?

You're playing them online over your internet connection, rather than downloading them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,908 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Played gta online last night, put on ps5 today and gta was uninstalled. I thought that issue was fixed in a previous update?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Annoying the Play at Home games aren't available until 3am! Home at 1:30 tonight, even with the proper download speeds on the PS5 I don't think I'll get far!

Mr Crispy wrote: »

Sony just can't keep ignoring it, this has to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Never tried Astro Bot Rescue Mission, but after hearing great reviews of it - along with how enjoyable Playroom was - I may have to dust off the PSVR now that they're giving it away for free

Advertisement