Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household Appliances

Options
  • 19-11-2020 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Looking to buy a full set of appliances for new home (oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine). Any recommendations? Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 alig1234

68508224 wrote: »
    Looking to buy a full set of appliances for new home (oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine). Any recommendations? Thank you for any help.

I cant recommend Gas and Electric in Camden St enough. They sell all appliances but they are display models so sometimes they have a mark on this but otherwise they are perfect. their delivery is free and instant (next day). I got a gas double oven and hob that was 750 euro in power city for 400euro also a dishwasher and washing machine both 300e almost half less than in other retailers. The price they quote is negotiable especially if you ae buying a few items and a cash buyer i would offer 20% less than asked usually. Give them a call and they are on adverts too i think. ads far as i know they are still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

alig1234 wrote: »
    I cant recommend Gas and Electric in Camden St enough. They sell all appliances but they are display models so sometimes they have a mark on this but otherwise they are perfect. their delivery is free and instant (next day). I got a gas double oven and hob that was 750 euro in power city for 400euro also a dishwasher and washing machine both 300e almost half less than in other retailers. The price they quote is negotiable especially if you ae buying a few items and a cash buyer i would offer 20% less than asked usually. Give them a call and they are on adverts too i think. ads far as i know they are still open.

Hi Alig1234. That sounds great, exactly the type of thing we're looking for. Thank you ðŸ‘

Advertisement