Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Struggling to buy a gravel bike on the Cycle to Work Scheme

Options
  • 20-11-2020 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I have tried to buy a gravel bike locally on the Cycle to Work Scheme since the summer but with no luck around Galway. The stores just don't have stock.

As I want to use the Cycle to Work Scheme before the end of the year I am prepared to buy from any shop now.

My employers use Tax Free Bicycles so are there any stores anywhere in the country that have stock.

Budget is around €1500, 6ft and gravel bike not CX.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Try 360 Degree Cycles in Clontarf, currently have a 56cm Merida Silex 200, Xlarge Saracen Levarg, or a Large Cannondale Topstone 3 listed as available and in stock.

However they are all sora level bikes with mechanical disc brakes but under are under budget (1200-1250) and 360 cycles use Tax Free Bicycles

https://www.360cycles.ie/bikes/cyclocross-gravel-bikes/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Try Garys Cycles in Sligo, they seem to have a good number of bikes in stock and do a good service

Advertisement