Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If theres 2 Ps5 in same house is there a need to buy 2 of same game disc

Options
  • 20-11-2020 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Both of my sons have asked Santa for a ps5 disc version. They will be mostly playing separately..if they both want Spiderman game do I need to buy 2 discs or can they both upload game to different accounts from same disc.I need full game capability for both sons. I need them to be able to play at same time separately. Thanks

Comments

The disc needs to be kept in the machine while playing so you'll need two copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

The disc needs to be kept in the machine while playing so no.

And by no, you mean yes

And by no, you mean yes

Whoops. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Perhaps it would be a better option to switch to digital games instead of buying 2 copies of everything. If you buy a digital game on one of your kids' playstations you can set it up so it can be played on both, even at the same time.

Look up 'PS5 game share' on google for more info.

Advertisement