Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgoten USER ID

Options
  • 20-11-2020 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!
    I'm Elen from Croatia.
    I have some problem with log in into the 365 app but I can't remember which number is the ''user ID''. I just know my PIN code and can't log in into the online banking.
    Also, I have another problem, my mobile phone number is deactivated and can't use method with texting ''user'' to get back the user ID.
    Also, I called customer services few times but had some issues with typing numbers.
    If you have any advice or guidance that could help me, please let me know.

King regards.
    Elen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Elen, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you’re unable to receive your User ID by text then it would be necessary for you to contact our customer service desk directly. 

You can certainly contact our customer service desk from abroad on 00353 1 404 4000 and one of my colleagues would be happy to help. 

If there’s anything else that we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement