Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attach Chomebook to printer

Options
  • 20-11-2020 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

I set my mum up with a chromebook a few years ago as she only uses the internet to watch youtube, facebook & read the news.. Now she is looking for a printer so she can print off stuff however she uses her android phone as a 'hotspot' to connect to the internet (she doesn't have good internet via eir)

Question is - is there any printers i can use with her chromebook so that she can print directly? i think her using the 'hotspot' could be an issue but not clued up on this so need a few experts to possibly add advice? easier the better for her would be great..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

If you get a network printer and connect it to the same hotspot, it should work.

Advertisement