If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AVRX2700 + MONITOR AUDIO MASS II 5.1 Black Speaker Bundle

Options
  • 20-11-2020 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to introduce the fam to cinema style surround sound for the 1st time and was looking at the bundle above .

I think I can convince the boss to take the MASS speakers set up , looks nice and neat .

The room is 12` x 15` so I was looking for a price to include enough cabling to fit the rears and wall mounted stands , and SUB of course.

If black Friday is kind I might stretch to a new TV at some stage :)

Regards

Eddie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi all,

Looking to introduce the fam to cinema style surround sound for the 1st time and was looking at the bundle above .

I think I can convince the boss to take the MASS speakers set up , looks nice and neat .

The room is 12` x 15` so I was looking for a price to include enough cabling to fit the rears and wall mounted stands , and SUB of course.

Regards

Eddie
    Hi Fightin Snr.

Thanks for the post.

The 2700 with the Mass 5.1 would be an excellent setup and has been very popular.

The current deal on our website is a crazy price for the package at only £849
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14201-denon-avrx2700-monitor-audio-mass-ii-5-1-black-speaker-bundle-av-receiver-with-5-1-sat-sub-speaker-package.aspx?swapstore=1

For you speaker cable you would need to measure it out yourself to the points you are mounting the speakers and to where the amp is for each speaker.
    I would not want to try and guess this for you.
    Speaker cable is just priced per meter.

A subwoofer cable is a single phone to phono.
    The most common purchased is the AUD100 7.5m priced at £19.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10538-cambridge-audio-aud100-7-5m-subwoofer-cable-subwoofer-lead.aspx

I don't think the 2700 + Mass 5.1 deal will drop any further as it is already heavily reduced :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Hi all,

Regards

Eddie
    Hi Fightin Snr.

Thanks for the post.

The 2700 with the Mass 5.1 would be an excellent setup and has been very popular.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14201-denon-avrx2700-monitor-audio-mass-ii-5-1-black-speaker-bundle-av-receiver-with-5-1-sat-sub-speaker-package.aspx?swapstore=1

For you speaker cable you would need to measure it out yourself to the points you are mounting the speakers and to where the amp is for each speaker.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10538-cambridge-audio-aud100-7-5m-subwoofer-cable-subwoofer-lead.aspx

I don't think the 2700 + Mass 5.1 deal will drop any further as it is already heavily reduced :)
    Thanks for the reply Kenny ,

I`ll be needing about 30 mtrs of cable plus two rear wall mounts , black friday was aimed more at possibly purchasing a TV but hey if you dont ask !!

Fightin.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi all,

Regards

Eddie
    Hi Fightin Snr.

Thanks for the post.

I`ll be needing about 30 mtrs of cable plus two rear wall mounts , black friday was aimed more at possibly purchasing a TV but hey if you dont ask !!

Fightin.
    Hi Fightin,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We could do 30m of Cambridge Ultra Micro for £60 and two MASM brackets would be £30!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi all,

Regards

Eddie
    Hi Fightin Snr.

Thanks for the post.

Fightin.
    Hi Fightin,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We could do 30m of Cambridge Ultra Micro for £60 and two MASM brackets would be £30!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David ,

That all sounds great , just wrap it all up in a nice roundy Mooney sum to include delivery to Dublin  and let's get it done .

Regards

Fightin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Thanks David ,

That all sounds great , just wrap it all up in a nice roundy Mooney sum to include delivery to Dublin  and let's get it done .

Regards

Fightin

Sorry to jump in on your thread but I bought the same speakers a few months ago - great kit and very tidy. Word of advice though. Get more cable than you think you need. Pain in the ass to find you're short as you cable the last speaker, trust me!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

4.1 sounds GRAND :D :D

( Great Advice @Killbillvol2 - we never remember to measure up the wall to where the actual speakers will go !)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

( Great Advice @Killbillvol2 - we never remember to measure up the wall to where the actual speakers will go !)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I thought I did , but as a wise carpenter once said to me it's better to be looking at it than looking for it 😂
    Better add another 10mtrs 

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I thought I did , but as a wise carpenter once said to me it's better to be looking at it than looking for it 😂

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘
    Hey Fightin Snr.

No problem adding an extra 10 meters of cable.

When you are ready to order just drop me your contact number in a PM and we can get you sorted.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘
    Hey Fightin Snr.

When you are ready to order just drop me your contact number in a PM and we can get you sorted.
    Hi Kenny , I think I missed a call from you earlier ?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘
    Hey Fightin Snr.

Hey Fightin Snr.

I will try you again in a few minutes if that suits?

• Advertisement

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘
    Hey Fightin Snr.

Hey Fightin Snr.

Cheers , for some reason it only rings once ??

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks Killbillvol2 ðŸ‘
    Hey Fightin Snr.

Hey Fightin Snr.

Cheers , for some reason it only rings once ??
    Calling you now Fightin Snr.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.