If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No BF reduction on the telly I want :(

Options
  • 20-11-2020 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought from you this time last year after there was a reduction on the telly I wanted then.

This year there's no reduction (yet) on the Samsung UE65TU8500.  Will there be a reduction for BF?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

I bought from you this time last year after there was a reduction on the telly I wanted then.

This year there's no reduction (yet) on the Samsung UE65TU8500.  Will there be a reduction for BF?
    Hi WestWicklow1,

Unfortunately we are not told in advance what the prices will be on Black Friday.

We do offer a 14 Day price promise though so if the price drops within 14 days of purchase simply let us know and we can refund the difference!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Hi,

Hi WestWicklow1,

Unfortunately we are not told in advance what the prices will be on Black Friday.

We do offer a 14 Day price promise though so if the price drops within 14 days of purchase simply let us know and we can refund the difference!

Kind regards

David
    Ah, ok. I mistook your "Black is Back" banner for your Black Friday sale.

Hi,

Hi WestWicklow1,

Kind regards

David
    Hi WestWicklow1,

A lot of our prices have dropped already for Black Friday but we don;t know if there will be any further reductions at the moment!

Kind regards

David

Hi,

Hi WestWicklow1,

Kind regards

David
    Hi WestWicklow1,

A lot of our prices have dropped already for Black Friday but we don;t know if there will be any further reductions at the moment!

Kind regards

David
    Ok, thanks David.  I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Hi,

Hi WestWicklow1,

Kind regards

David
    Hi WestWicklow1,

Kind regards

David
    Ok, thanks David.  I'll keep my eyes peeled :)
    No problem WestWicklow1!

• Advertisement

I notice that you don't have the Samsung UE65TU8000

Will you be getting this tv into stock?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I notice that you don't have the Samsung UE65TU8000

Will you be getting this tv into stock?
    Hi WestWicklow1.

The 65TU8000 is not one that we have stocked.

We do have the 65TU8500 in stock priced at 919 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204566-samsung-ue65tu8500-new-t-series-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

Yes, I saw that one. When I started this thread it was €929. Now it's €919.  I hope that's not all the reduction it'll get for BF !!

Yes, I saw that one. When I started this thread it was €929. Now it's €919.  I hope that's not all the reduction it'll get for BF !!
    Hi WestWicklow.

Unfortunately not all products are reduced on Black Friday and it is only on selected lines.

Keep your eye out and if any of the prices are of interest let us know.

• Advertisement

Hey WestWicklow1.

Cheer for the order :)

If you drop me your name in a PM I can get it processed for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.