If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48" LG CX

Options
  • 21-11-2020 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi guys, 

I am looking to order the CX in the next week. The problem is the space I have for it is perfect for the 48" which is currently more expensive than the 55". Is there any chance of the 48 going down any time soon?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi guys, 

I am looking to order the CX in the next week. The problem is the space I have for it is perfect for the 48" which is currently more expensive than the 55". Is there any chance of the 48 going down any time soon?
    Hi xo_CHEWY_ox,

Unfortunately we don't know in advance if the pricing will drop over black Friday however we do offer a 14 Day price promise so if the price does drop within 14 days of purchase let us know and we can refund the difference!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Its a real shame that the 48" is more expensive.
    Ah well, ill go ahead with it anyway.
    So can I get the 48" CX, The monitor audio mass bundle with the Denon amp, 2 wall mounts for the rears. 30 metres of speaker cable and a sub cable. Delivery to Tipperary.
    Any cheeky little discount would be hugely appreciated! ;)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Its a real shame that the 48" is more expensive.
    Ah well, ill go ahead with it anyway.
    So can I get the 48" CX, The monitor audio mass bundle with the Denon amp, 2 wall mounts for the rears. 30 metres of speaker cable and a sub cable. Delivery to Tipperary.
    Any cheeky little discount would be hugely appreciated! ;)
    Hey x0_Chewy_0x.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The Mass 5.1 with the Denon 2700 is already heavily discounted so I would have no more room for movement on it.
    The Mass 5.1 in Blk has temporarily ran out of stock and we are chasing more hopefully to arrive soon.
    We do have the white finish in stock.

It currently priced at £849

The 48CX is priced at up at £1479

I can offer the MASM mounts for the mass speakers at £12 each = £24 for the two.

For the speaker cable I would recommend the Ultra Micro it a silver based cable and will get the most form the system.
    Its priced at £3.19 per meter but i can offer it at £2.00 per meter = £60
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-910743-cambridge-audio-ultra-micro-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

For the sublink there is the AUD100 7.5m which i could do for £15.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10538-cambridge-audio-aud100-7-5m-subwoofer-cable-subwoofer-lead.aspx

Total all in would be £2427 delivered.
    The TV and the Denon 2700 come with our VIP 6 year guarantee included free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

That's perfect, the white will probably suit the room better anyway. Ill go ahead with all of that so. Should I just call you to make payment? 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

That's perfect, the white will probably suit the room better anyway. Ill go ahead with all of that so. Should I just call you to make payment? 
    Hey X0_Chewy_ox.

If you drop me over your contact number we can give you a call to finalise the order.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.